Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodaphone Blackberry, Metor sim card, facebook application

Options
  • 17-11-2010 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I recently bought a blackberry curve 8530 with
    vodafone and got it unblocked and put my meteor sim in it, all is well apart from facebook.
    I can access facebook from my browser (connected to my home
    Internet server) but its very limited, i cant post photos from my phone nor does it say via blackberry when i post comments/statues etc?!
    the phone its self has a facebook application and when I put in my vodafone sim I can access this and the facebook is great but cant when i have my meteor sim in!?!does anyone know how to access
    the facebook application from my meteor sim, the message that appears is ''you are currently on a service plan that does not support this application. if you want to use this application, please contact your service provider to upgrade your data plan''
    I have contacted vodafone and they said meteor does not have blackberry services, does anybody know how to get around this? as i know people with iphones that have meteor sims and post photos etc from their phone, any help would be great, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Better off posting this in the Mobiles & PDA forum, this forum is specifically for Mobile Application development.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ainetravels

will do, thanks for the advise, new to this!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ainetravels

i cant seem to find this forum???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,253 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Apps on blackberry will only work on blackberry networks, it won't work on meteor

• Advertisement
Advertisement