Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Quazzie wrote: »
    I discovered about two weeks ago how to spawn coloured wool. Ya must have missed the staff memo :D

Hahaha yea! I knew that was right. God Tallon! They don't tell you anything! lol ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    Hahaha yea! I knew that was right. God Tallon! They don't tell you anything! lol ;)
    I know :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Oops, sorry I sent a PM to tallon before I saw this thread. Any chance I could be whitelisted? - ghostintheruins

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭mikeyod123

hello. my name on minecraft is mikeyod123 and i would like to join your server because i really like to build things and what you build looks cool. could you please send me the ip thanks:)

mikeyod123 wrote: »
    hello. my name on minecraft is mikeyod123 and i would like to join your server because i really like to build things and what you build looks cool. could you please send me the ip thanks:)

This thread is not for whitelist requests... Look at the first post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭mikeyod123

hello i would really like to be whitelisted please. my name on minecraft is mikeyod123 and i would like to join your server because i really like to build things and what you build looks cool. could you please send me the ip thanks

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Server updated

- Guest preservation now working. All users will now be whitelisted, however only to look around. To contribute to the server, they need to be on a Guest Preservation list. Admins will review users who are on the server and decide whether to add them or not.
    - Reservations list; all current users are added to list, meaning if the server is full, they still get a spot on the server.

Enjoy! :)

Sounds good cherry. So guests can just walk around right? they can't use /kit?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

cant use anything, just walk around. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

if thats the case, how will you determine if they are not gona grief when they are allowed to build?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭jackoire

Can someone take me out of guest preservation, i'm trying to finish my shipping port. :cool:

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    if thats the case, how will you determine if they are not gona grief when they are allowed to build?

greifing is nearly impossible on the new server... no fire or tnt

cant use anything, just walk around. :)

... and chat I guess? I look forward to the constant "when am I getting added"..."have I done enough to get added".... "Why won't it let me build here"..."how do I spawn stuff"
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I've been guest listed as well though i was allowed build last night. I got trapped in the lighthouse i was building because i was put on the guest list while building. Do i have to stay on the guest list for a set time or something?

... and chat I guess? I look forward to the constant "when am I getting added"..."have I done enough to get added".... "Why won't it let me build here"..."how do I spawn stuff"
    Persistance will earn them a ban :)

We'll draw up rules to state this :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

You can tell alot about people if they are asking those types of questions constantly.

jackoire wrote: »
    Can someone take me out of guest preservation, i'm trying to finish my shipping port. :cool:
    I've been guest listed as well though i was allowed build last night. I got trapped in the lighthouse i was building because i was put on the guest list while building. Do i have to stay on the guest list for a set time or something?

Looks like you's are sorted now :)

I think it was because you were only added yesterday :p

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    You can tell alot about people if they are asking those types of questions constantly.
    Thats an Admin answer if I ever heard one :p

Tallon wrote: »

Yes, thx back to building :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

At which point we dig a hole underneath them which they can't get out of and leave them there until they get bored and go away.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Tallon wrote: »

I'm still on the guest list at the moment.

Blowfish wrote: »
    At which point we dig a hole underneath them which they can't get out of and leave them there until they get bored and go away.

OMFG I cannot wait to do that! HAHAHAH
    I never thought of that! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 755 ✭✭✭sea_monkey

Minecraft name: StephenSmith

:D

Can someone take my friend out of guest preservation, i need him to help me build...

His username is : Diamondcore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Anyone else timing out?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,955 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Anyone else timing out?

yep

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Mhm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Rossgorry

Anyone else timing out?