Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Right lads, we're back :)

Server Mods are working now

World is back to normal (From 31st March)
    Animals are on
    Mobs are on

Go nuts, and remember, no building until after Sunday as the world will be restored!

Do not destroy the spawn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭fitzeyboy.

What time roughly will everything be back to normal? I dont want to come on and wreck the joint after the deadline inadvertantly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 grosen123

this is one of the few servers i can connect to but i can only join if im whitelisted how do i get whitelisted

fitzeyboy. wrote: »
    What time roughly will everything be back to normal? I dont want to come on and wreck the joint after the deadline inadvertantly

Hopefully in time for 9 o'clock mass
    grosen123 wrote: »
    this is one of the few servers i can connect to but i can only join if im whitelisted how do i get whitelisted

Sorry, the whitelist mods havn't been updated yet, so it might be tomorrow night before I can add you

undyingrampage Banned for kicking people over and over again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Could I be whitelisted Tallon, if possible.

My name on it is ''IxDeadmau5''

Server is going back to normal at 8PM

No messing or destroying after this or you will be banned

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭JohnR1024

Lovely congregation ready for mass, when's it on? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 josephew1

umm could i be whitelisted im on tallons server but also want a great smp server to play on cheers

Sorry, I was ironing out some changes to the server.

Dirtybollox is not around either, so no mass today :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

lolz, well there we go, the server crashed.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Server will be back up in 5 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭tricolorbob1987

Haha thanks man if the server didnt crash i wouldnt have got a new highscore in doodle jump XD

Servers back up with Google Maps :P

http://178.63.118.164:8123/

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Wow that looks cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Teg Veece

The Pig was burnt today sometime around 19:30 - 19:40 US Eastern time.

Tal, you might want to check the logs.

So what's the story? Is the server going to be rolled back or just accept it and move on?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Whos was that again? Blands?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭JohnR1024

Servers back up with Google Maps :P

That is so god damn useful! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Teg Veece

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    Whos was that again? Blands?

I think it was some guy called Jimmy. Maybe a mod can rebuild it easily enough with some of their magic powers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Google map isn't working for me anymore! Anyone have the same problem? All I am getting is a black screen with the time and the compass...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 amiacamal

How do i get onto this?

that map looks friggin amazing :)

MC name - amiacamal
    (i think, havent used it in a while, gave up when i couldn find a good server!)

[edit] just realised that this is my first post...despite making this accound in november....oops! [/edit]

gavmcg92 wrote: »

Google map isn't working for me anymore! Anyone have the same problem? All I am getting is a black screen with the time and the compass...

Works ok for me
    Teg Veece wrote: »
    I think it was some guy called Jimmy. Maybe a mod can rebuild it easily enough with some of their magic powers.

I'll check the logs when I'm home, if it was him, he's banned
    amiacamal wrote: »
    How do i get onto this?

that map looks friggin amazing :)

MC name - amiacamal
    (i think, havent used it in a while, gave up when i couldn find a good server!)

[edit] just realised that this is my first post...despite making this accound in november....oops! [/edit]

I'll add you as soon as I get home :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Was that after the server restore? Cos I'm sure on twitter you said that was taking place at 20:00. Maybe he didn't realise that it was back.

Also, if it was JimmyMcJim, he's the one who built the pig so I don't see why he would burn it down on purpose.

Kersmash wrote: »
    Also, if it was JimmyMcJim, he's the one who built the pig so I don't see why he would burn it down on purpose.

I would seriously lol if he did that. I can disable fire spread again if ye want, I told Tal how to do that and ban commands etc

I would seriously lol if he did that. I can disable fire spread again if ye want, I told Tal how to do that and ban commands etc
    Yeah, I won't be home for a while. If you get a chance, work away... or else I will :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Rossgorry

He meant jimmy built the pig not burnt it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

just found out i can play on the server in work

\o/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Hello, could I request a whitelisting please? I've been on the server before and lost access around the time when the whitelist got wiped a few moons ago.

Login: swissirl

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,955 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

When will the full admin controls be implemented? I miss my super pick :(

• Advertisement

Quazzie wrote: »
    When will the full admin controls be implemented? I miss my super pick :(

Either tonight or tomorrow, promise. I'm also disabling fire spread again, and banning the use of kick and ban controls for non admins

Advertisement