Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Teg Veece wrote: »
    How are the mods currently catching griefers?

3 ways

1. Users reporting the users.
    2. Admins checking the logs. The server is set to log TNT, Lava, Fire etc and by which user did the action.
    3. Placing users on the Whitelist but not on the GuestPrev list (the list that allows construction), its more of a trust/are they really interested kind of assessment.

There's some rollback plugins that can be used, as I said above, the BigBrother plugin would help dramatically once the issues and compatibility issues with other plugins are ironed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Is this the snapshot command on the server you're talking about?

http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/WorldEdit/Snapshots

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Willbbz wrote: »
    Is this the snapshot command on the server you're talking about?

http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/WorldEdit/Snapshots

No. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

any chance on getting on the whitelist :)
    username: niallers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

hal9000 wrote: »
    any chance on getting on the whitelist :)
    username: niallers
    Done :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭JohnR1024

I think MrJordyKid8 isn't on boards. He made a video about awesomehoneybear's bawls :p so thought I'd post it on here. Hopefully I'll get the video thingie right this time.....

• Registered Users Posts: 28,955 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

JohnR1024 wrote: »
    I think MrJordyKid8 isn't on boards. He made a video about awesomehoneybear's bawls :p so thought I'd post it on here. Hopefully I'll get the video thingie right this time.....

FYP

Quazzie wrote: »
    FYP

Teach me your ways:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Teg Veece

3 ways

1. Users reporting the users.
    2. Admins checking the logs. The server is set to log TNT, Lava, Fire etc and by which user did the action.
    3. Placing users on the Whitelist but not on the GuestPrev list (the list that allows construction), its more of a trust/are they really interested kind of assessment.

There's some rollback plugins that can be used, as I said above, the BigBrother plugin would help dramatically once the issues and compatibility issues with other plugins are ironed out.

I see. Thanks.
    So it should be fairly straightforward to find out who poured lava over the Red Alert base then?

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

any chance on getting on the whitelist smile.gif
    username: electronige

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Request whitelist please :)

MC name "konfusionirl"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

any chance on getting on the whitelist smile.gif
    username: electronige
    KonFusion wrote: »
    Request whitelist please :)

MC name "konfusionirl"

both of ye whitelisted now.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Doctor_Socks

Any chance of getting on the whitelist for the server?

Username: Doctor_Socks

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭crimsonfire

Hey Tallon. Haven't played for a while and was just wondering if I'm still on the whitelist? I assume my base is long gone but thats cool. I wanted to start a new one anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 TimmyIRL

Hey tallon/admins, I really dont mean to be annoying.. Beleive me. I was just wondering if the server is open to new members again because another post from cherry said greifer problem is sorted and i was just wondering wether i could join ur server cuz im irish and it looks AWESOME! Sorry if this is annoying feel free not to reply if it is I understand. Thanks

No problem mate

What's your username?

If you were in it before then you should still be on it

Also, if you built something, then it's still there :)

Aw thanks man my username is timmy1995IRL sorry on my ipod spelling mistake

sorry to post again but it says im not white-listed I made a mistake telling you my username its: timmy1995IRL as opposed to timmy195Irl.
    sorry to bother you if it takes a while to go through justmakin sure my username was right;) thanks.

TimmyIRL wrote: »
    sorry to post again but it says im not white-listed I made a mistake telling you my username its: timmy1995IRL as opposed to timmy195Irl.
    sorry to bother you if it takes a while to go through justmakin sure my username was right;) thanks.
    Timmy I think he was talking to crimsonfire... lolz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Hey guys,

Can you add odhranjuice to the whitelist?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cianos95

hey, do you mind adding cianos95 to the whitelist? im from dublin and i joined boards to get onto your server =)

TimmyIRL wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Can you add odhranjuice to the whitelist?

Thanks
    cianos95 wrote: »
    hey, do you mind adding cianos95 to the whitelist? im from dublin and i joined boards to get onto your server =)

All added lads :D

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Teg Veece

Tal, someone griefed the Red Alert base. It happened about 2 days ago. Xenon560 left a message on the thread saying that someone has poured lava over parts of the base.
    I was going to let it go but there more I look around the base, the more I find things that were also damaged by the griefer.
    The kennel was griefed and the wolf inside it killed. The furnaces in the Refinery were destroyed. Redstone circuitry was also damaged.

Can you check the logs for that day to see who poured the lava?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

is the Google Maps thing working for anyone else? not connecting for me

What day, what time?

Thats really annoyed me as I love that base

whiteman19 wrote: »
    is the Google Maps thing working for anyone else? not connecting for me
    Sorry, I meant to say, I disabled it last night, as it's causing lag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

cheers, was just wondering about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Tallon wrote: »
    What day, what time?

Thats really annoyed me as I love that base

This post at 13-04-2011, 12:42
    Xenon560 wrote: »
    Someone has places a large portion of lava over me and Teg's base. Its on the silo, airstrip and a around that area. Aswell as some destroyed blocks for the lava to go through.

So I presume it would have been a few hours before that or so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 bigmanjan

Tal my house has been greifed! iI had 2 dogs and now their gon! can u sort this out plz 1 :(:(

Advertisement