Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 TimmyIRL

Someone with
    Mark in their name i think. Can u tell who and what i griefed cuz i have no memory of it and my point is if im banned y this favouritism thing where some ppl get to bend the rules?

1 case I can think of cuz rexnug said something about it annoying him is i built a
    Quick 1 column tower for a sec and was taking it down it was outside rex's castle a good 10-15blocks away and he said it was griefing and i had taken it down but the point is if u take a look at my town there is a large underwater structure where in front of was a tall to the top of the world 1 column tower of gold made by rexnug i removed it with his permission but was that not griefing ? Server Rule: if u dont like something move away. So u was not friefing rex as he may have claimed and i was confused then with griefing with tnt as opposed to doing bith things seperatly. Honybears house when we were
    Messing a built a miniture circle powerd track in his living room for fun and removed it ( while he used tnt in the next room). Is that what i was accused of?

Michael power gave me the gun powder for the tnt.

Irish mulleny just dtroyed buildings in my town and replaced them with his an ben brez's buildings!!??? What the hell and that is completely griefing cuz its not me cianos95 built that stuff with me so he had no right to destroy it!? irish y did u do that? And tallon on the video u said u really like this -_- he just blatenly griefed. And i cant see what else he did :@ :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

TimmyIRL wrote: »
    Michael power gave me the gun powder for the tnt.

No he didn't
    Irish mulleny just dtroyed buildings in my town and replaced them with his an ben brez's buildings!!???

How do you know?

• Advertisement

In his youtube video the townhall i built for benbrez thats in my town on the exact place where our town hall used to be. And you said u really liked it :L he just destroyed me and cians stuff he griefed. As for the tnt i think that was the admins name i was trying to find a list of them but i just saw him in the forum il look again.

I cant accuse him of this but the gate on the left has a lightstone tower thing shouldnt be there a platform has been added to our lightstone lighthouse and i think the spire has been edited. He also says in the desription that its benbrez's town tgat really annoys me !:@ they sholud both be banned! No?

Xan 1 of the admibs ban BenBrez and irish_mulleny for griefing please. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 28,955 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

When did they grief and what did they grief. I'm online now so come on and show me in-game what happened.

Irish made a video on youtube i found randomly posted yesterday its called the town hall i built for benbrez and he went into my town destroyed the town hall and built the 1 shown in the video he added a platform to the lightsto e lighthouse at the top and he said its benbrez's town and i think ben edited stuff to.

• Advertisement

They didn't grief, they built a similar town right beside yours, they wanted to copy the same style walls.

I told irish_mulleny he needed to get permission of the person who owned the town, and acording to Ben, that was him.

Irish made a video on youtube i found randomly posted yesterday its called the town hall i built for benbrez and he went into my town destroyed the town hall and built the 1 shown in the video he added a platform to the lightsto e lighthouse at the top and he said its benbrez's town and i think ben edited stuff to.
    Where is this video?

Tallon wrote: »
    They didn't grief, they built a similar town right beside yours, they wanted to copy the same style walls.

I told irish_mulleny he needed to get permission of the person who owned the town, and acording to Ben, that was him.

No thats bull theres a ridiculous amount of evidence in the video so dont ry that it is the definition of grief and they are then both equally responsible if ben claimed it is his town which means they should be banned. the video is on youtube its made by irish mulleny i found it by searching tallons minecraft server the name is the cityhall i built for brnbrez on tallons minecraft server.

No thats bull theres a ridiculous amount of evidence in the video so dont ry that it is the definition of grief and they are then both equally responsible if ben claimed it is his town which means they should be banned. the video is on youtube its made by irish mulleny i found it by searching tallons minecraft server the name is the cityhall i built for brnbrez on tallons minecraft server.
    It's not bull, I cleared the land for them to build it, unless we are talking about a diffferent town.

It really would help if you linked to the video here.

Let me be clear here, if they griefed your buildings, they will be banned too. But that doesn't mean you will get un-banned

His names actually irish_munnelly....he also griefed the walls of the town. Theres no way he cant be banned after what him AND ben did they both are responsible and theres no way around it theres a video of it!

His names actually irish_munnelly....he also griefed the walls of the town. Theres no way he cant be banned after what him AND ben did they both are responsible and theres no way around it theres a video of it!
    I'm not going to keep going around in circles here.

Unless you have proof, or you can link to this video, no one is getting banned.

Sorry i thought u knew the video u did comment on it and like it...http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=IE#/watch?v=qzODsriEpDs there is also a warp to this town called timmy's town but ben may have deleted it....

Anyway now thats sorted i still havent been told exactly who r what i griefed and honey bear used tnt to so thats not a valid reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,955 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Anyway now thats sorted i still havent been told exactly who r what i griefed and honey bear used tnt to so thats not a valid reason.
    The admins of the server, including Tallon are disccussing this at the moment. Due to real life commitments this will not be instantaneous, so we'd appreciate your patience. Making demands doesn't paint you in a good light so my advice is to stay calm and be patient and you have a better chance of getting what you want.

Quazzie wrote: »
    The admins of the server, including Tallon are disccussing this at the moment. Due to real life commitments this will not be instantaneous, so we'd appreciate your patience. Making demands doesn't paint you in a good light so my advice is to stay calm and be patient and you have a better chance of getting what you want.

Sorry didnt mean to be aggressive

• Advertisement

Did u watch the video tallon? Are they banned?

Did u watch the video tallon? Are they banned?

ok, this is the video:

This is in the description:
    I Made This For My Good Friend BenBrez As He Is Mayor Of His Brez Town
    This Is The Best Thing I Have Made
    Comment, Rate & Subscribe
    BensBrez Link : http://www.youtube.com/user/BenBrezHD

There is a massive sign above the town saying Brez town. Did he build it with you?

What was griefed? Did he finish the building, or did he completely knock it down and re-build a new one?

We need to know all the facts before we can make a decision.

Also, after speaking with some of the admins, we will more than likely un-ban you as you didn't grief on purpose. but you will be closely watched for a while and if you try to make or use TNT or grief, then you will be banned again

Thanks. No benBrez nor irish_munnelly had anything at all to do with that town the only ppl were me cian and bigmanjan a tiny bit. Well the town hall was completely removed in that place and if u said theres a sign above it then ben put it there it used to have a leinster sign above and just town was written in gold. The walls have been adjusted adding some blocks to the top row the spire has had torches placed on it and a little lightstone tower was built near the town hall and from what i can see in the video a platform has been
    Added to my lightstone lighthouse. Benbrez had nothing to do with this town before
    Hand and neither did irish_munnelly i will watch the video again to see if there is anything else and by the sounds of it theres more i just cant c on the video. Sorry theres no platform on the lighthouse. They placed and removed alot of stuff and probly removed my house/ edited it

Ok, well I'll unban you when I'm home.

We can go have a look and you can explain whats missing etc.

If they were griefing, they will be banned and they can appeal it here like you did.

Sit tight, you'll be back building tonight :)

Cheers :D. Not sure if il b able to go on tonight though :( is there a certain amount of stuff u need or is the stuff i told you about allright?

Cheers :D. Not sure if il b able to go on tonight though :( is there a certain amount of stuff u need or is the stuff i told you about allright?
    No, you will need to show me what you think was griefed.

I can check the backup to see if you are telling the truth

Well everythin i told you like the town hall and you told me about a sign above the gate is true will u not be able to have 2 minecrafts open 1 the current and 1 the back up and compare the things that are differnt?

Ok, irish_Munnelly has just told me that BenBrez took over the town when you got banned and he finished the city hall.

I told him he is not allowed do that or touch other peoples stuff.

I've banned him temporarily until I speak with the admins again.

You (TimmyIRL) will still be un-banned later, and if you need a hand with your town, let me know.

lads, it's very simple here... here's the rules from page 1
    # No Griefing. If you don’t like something then move away from it.
    # If there is a construction in the way of what you are building then ask on the forum who owns it. If no one claims it after 7 days and the mods agree you can remove it.

Tallon wrote: »
    Ok, irish_Munnelly has just told me that BenBrez took over the town when you got banned and he finished the city hall.

But he couldnt of finished it cuz its a whole new building and just cause i was banned its still cianos95's town aswell so it wasnt just a misunderstanding that i was gone cian was still a member they both broke just about every single server rule.

• Advertisement

But he couldnt of finished it cuz its a whole new building and just cause i was banned its still cianos95's town aswell so it wasnt just a misunderstanding that i was gone cian was still a member
    Ok, i'm just telling you what he told me.

As I said, I can remove it or help you rebuild whatever you want.

If I can get BigBrother running ok, I should be able to replace it too

Advertisement