Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I wish sherlock holmes played minecraft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

timmy1995irl un-banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 TimmyIRL

Has BenBrez been banned?

TimmyIRL wrote: »
    Has BenBrez been banned?
    Yes, until I speak to him about the rules

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Kersmash wrote: »
    I wish sherlock holmes played minecraft.
    Holmes has nothing on Tallon ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 BenBrez

I'm sorry Timmy!!! :( I didn't mean to steal ur town I just meant to keep it up and running :( I didn't know that is was also ciano's town :( You can have your town back and I'll help you build in it. Just to be clear I didn't demolish anything inside I just built a new town hall and a fire/police station. I also made the subway go to Irish_Munnelly's Town that he was building right beside urs. I'm Really sorry :(

Timmy you shud keep the town hall tho it's realy awesome and has secret places and everything. :)

Please Tallon unban me :( I no what I did was wrong and I will help timmy rebuild his town. Timmy I'm soooooo sorry! No hard feelings?

BenBrez wrote: »
    Timmy you shud keep the town hall tho it's realy awesome and has secret places and everything. :)

Please Tallon unban me :( I no what I did was wrong and I will help timmy rebuild his town. Timmy I'm soooooo sorry! No hard feelings?
    I'll wait to see what Timmy has to say if thats ok...

Your post above is very honest and appreciated :)

I'm not going to keep you banned since technically you didn't grief anything, but I had to ban you so you didn't continue to build in his town. I hope you understand

Thank you Tal for understanding. If u are going to unban me, will u also unban Irish_Munnelly? :) Once Again Thanx :)

Irish should atleast be un baned cuz he didnt really know and it was bens doing and hes responsible for the griefing i no he cant b permanantly banned so i think he should be banned for a few days atleast.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Irish should atleast be un baned cuz he didnt really know and it was bens doing and hes responsible for the griefing i no he cant b permanantly banned so i think he should be banned for a few days atleast.

Dude he apologised and offered to help you rebuild, man up and accept the apology :)

Hey timmy i know i was an ass for doing what i did but
    Please accept my aplogy

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Dude he apologised and offered to help you rebuild, man up and accept the apology :)

I never said i didnt accept his appology ( which i do) but what he dis was wrong irish_munnelly has been banned for a day allready and i am annoyed at him but from what i understand ben talked him into it so if ben gets away with it uts not very fair he was responsible for the breaking of the rules and i think that he should "man-up" and take his punishment is all im saying and im just saying what i think the final disecsion is made by tallon for how long the ban lasts.

Everyone's being un-banned as soon as I'm home :)

And then i'll be giving people free cake!

Tallon wrote: »
    Everyone's being un-banned as soon as I'm home :)

And then i'll be giving people free cake!
    :D

Cool thnx tal!

can a admin un ban me plz im still banned

You're not, whats your Minecraft name?

timmy1995IRL

Can i be un-banned now please thanks :)

• Advertisement

am i un-banned now?
    Well you're logged in :p

Also, BenBrez & Irish_munnelly un-banned.

Lads, behave... and respect others things

@ Tallon u lied :( i didnt get my cake:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12 stalking zebra

Hey. Is there any chance of me getting on the white list. Iv been playing for the best part of a year now and was on a server over in NeoGAF that got shut down. If not its grand :D The name is stalking_zebra

Hey. Is there any chance of me getting on the white list. Iv been playing for the best part of a year now and was on a server over in NeoGAF that got shut down. If not its grand :D The name is stalking_zebra
    Added

Would it be possible to turn on pvp so ppl can fight each other if they want cuz everyone uses the god command so it might not cause problems?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Would it be possible to turn on pvp so ppl can fight each other if they want cuz everyone uses the god command so it might not cause problems?

no. its a creation server.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 DeanH544

Everytime i try log in i get "Connection Lost End of Stream"
    Teh fudge? =/

I'm having the same problem as dean... When i try to log in it says something about java and socket but it doesnt let me go on. It might just be that tal is workin on the server. If can u tell us what is wrong with it tal?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 DeanH544

In an odd way im happy that you have the same problem as me :)
    That way i know it's not just me :D

• Advertisement

Happening to me 2 the servers been down alot recently...

Advertisement