Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

moon5ine wrote: »
    i was wondering if you could white list me ? (moonen086)
    Sure thing, added :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Im having serious problems connecting over the past few days. Keep getting unkown host messages.

Try using the direct IP

mc.Tallon.eu still has a few kinks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

That did the trick, cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 josephew1

Tallon wrote: »
    Nope, he is an admin on this server, so would probably be wary of you building on his own.

I think you have annoyed Dutch and Ross enough through Youtube, Twitter, Skype and Teamspeak without annoying them here too.

woah there i never annoy dutch or ross they both contacted me via a differnet server

• Advertisement

and can u guys check out my fallout thread under the rpg threads bit and ok yeah im done now sorry about being an ass and your server and all bye

Nope, he is an admin on this server, so would probably be wary of you building on his own.

I think you have annoyed Dutch and Ross enough through Youtube, Twitter, Skype and Teamspeak without annoying them here too.

can u atleast tell me willbz name so i can contact him and talk it through i messed up on your server and i wouldnt risk it on his

josephew1 wrote: »
    can u atleast tell me willbz name so i can contact him and talk it through i messed up on your server and i wouldnt risk it on his
    It's not my place to say tbh,

I'll let him know about this thread and if he want's to contact you, he will :)

It's not my place to say tbh,

I'll let him know about this thread and if he want's to contact you, he will :)

kk thnks

• Registered Users Posts: 44 snkly

Any chance of getting white listed? My minecraft username is the same as this forum, snkly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭killerhitman

added hop on

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭TheReverend

EireJoker, could have sworn I was already whitelisted but ah well

EireJoker, could have sworn I was already whitelisted but ah well
    added :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

can i get whitelisted please, Icyseanfitz

can i get whitelisted please, Icyseanfitz
    added enjoy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

thanks for that, was probably on some of the earlier servers but just getting back into the game now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭jujumushu

would love some cyan wool but then i'd have to mine for it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

laura-can wrote: »
    would love some cyan wool but then i'd have to mine for it :(

i can get on at around half 6 if you are still on then i can provide you the materials. if there is another admin on in between now and then ask away.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Lad's is there anyway you can give people access to /I and just ban Lava,TNT,F+S.

Lad's is there anyway you can give people access to /I and just ban Lava,TNT,F+S.
    It would be very awkward to setup, and there are a lot of other blocks we don't want people to have access to

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

The server has been really bad for lag today, few of us couldn't place blocks, switch presses and messages taking ages to work and inability to load chunks very far into the distance.

Just so you're aware of it! :)

Yeah, the hosting crowd are upgrading the Control Panel.

I didn't think it would affect the server :(

Want me to reboot?

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭syncosised

If it's to do with the host upgrading, then a reboot probably won't sort it. Though it's difficult to play as it is at the moment.

Let me reboot then...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Could get listed please just bought it last night wouldnt check out some servers user name is Regna666 thanks

Lone Stone wrote: »
    Could get listed please just bought it last night wouldnt check out some servers user name is Regna666 thanks
    Added

yeah tallon the server late last night and today drove me nuts with reappearing blocks but it's cool coz i eventually got my girl steve done :P

laura-can wrote: »
    yeah tallon the server late last night and today drove me nuts with reappearing blocks but it's cool coz i eventually got my girl steve done :P
    I seen, it's actually class :D

u94Cf.png

hahaha!! no way! yeah i went a bit mad inside her head,it's like a flippin brain house!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 noobacus

can i get white listed please someone, i just bought this and am a bit of a minecraft noob.
    thanks
    joewallace007

Advertisement