Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 TMRevenant

Whitelist, please. MarauderRevenant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

They're unstable builds... I will not be updating the server with anything less than the official Bukkit build!

But thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Gargonaught

Tallon wrote: »
    They're unstable builds... I will not be updating the server with anything less than the official Bukkit build!

But thanks :)

Np, I wouldn't be using those either, but didn't think you believed me when i said there was some user altered ones floating around out there so had to find the sources :)

Anyway off for the night now.
    Cya later folks o/

Gargo

• Registered Users Posts: 41 minecrafter1

I know the other thing but not the ip

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Gargonaught

I know the other thing but not the ip

Try: 46.4.113.116

It was on the youtube vid a few pages back.

hth

Gargo

• Registered Users Posts: 41 minecrafter1

Try: 46.4.113.116

It was on the youtube vid a few pages back.

hth

Gargo

thanks

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Broken server is broken. I'm getting over 10 seconds of lag and massive chunk errors. Its unplayable tbh

Solitaire wrote: »
    Broken server is broken. I'm getting over 10 seconds of lag and massive chunk errors. Its unplayable tbh
    Fine for me and everyone else that's on at the moment apparently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 TMRevenant

I know the current server map is temporary, but I will state this here and now. Someone stole iron ingots and equipment from a chest I had, clearly labeled as mine, and instructing people not to steal from it. I will find you, and I will kill you.

MediaEngine-TakenTrailerLiamNeesonMaggieGraceAndFamkeJanssen348.jpg

• Advertisement

Sympathy Rating = (kms from spawn/10)%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭jujumushu

Solitaire wrote: »
    Sympathy Rating = (kms from spawn/10)%

^this=lolololol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 46 DeanH544

No more killing snowmen Laura, i built them a guardian >:D

rpNCP.png

YYFFg.png

rkCy4.png

DeanH544 wrote: »
    No more killing snowmen Laura, i built them a guardian >:D

holy

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Wanna whitelist me. Wanna check out the "finished" minecraft

Thomasheen wrote: »
    Wanna whitelist me. Wanna check out the "finished" minecraft

There is no whitelist, just jump on

Can an op/admin please help me repair my mob farm? Unless I was griefed on the sly (unlikely, given that there are still items in my chests :p) I suspect a certain group of ops/admins messing about in my place earlier were responsible for breaking it...

Who do you think it was?

Maybe Clint, maybe Dean... it was kinda hectic for a while and some parts of my place were never designed to keep fliers out :p All I know is that there is a river in place of the original drop and its not going to be easy for squishy mortals to pull off breach operations to turn the lights back on in each tier to shut the spawning off and check for structural damage... across five tiers :o

I may have replaced your entire floor with lanterns but I did not do this. I know what it looked like down there if you want I can fix it in a few hours

• Advertisement

Either Clint or Dean accidentally right-clicked while holding a water bucket or they somehow got inside the mob farm and accidentally left-clicked a block, changing the water currents and resulting in the current deluge. But I have to get back into the farm to check... and its full of, well, mobs :o

• Registered Users Posts: 46 DeanH544

Wasn't me anyway =o
    But if it's still not working now, if you show me what needs to be changed for it to work (i haven't the slightest idea how they work) i'll help u fix it :D

e/ also what's up with all these random end portals everywhere? ~~ annoying accidently walking into them xD

DeanH544 wrote: »
    also what's up with all these random end portals everywhere?

awesomehoneybear... >.<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

My new house was raided last night. just logged on and everything gone from my chest. even my dirt. :(

Minecraft is not very fun if everything i build will be demolished and i will be stolen from:(

My new house was raided last night. just logged on and everything gone from my chest. even my dirt. :(

Minecraft is not very fun if everything i build will be demolished and i will be stolen from:(
    This is a temp server, I have noway to protect your chests etc until the plugins are updated

This is a temp server, I have noway to protect your chests etc until the plugins are updated

Pity:( Hope the new one is up soon. do i have to white list for it?

Pity:( Hope the new one is up soon. do i have to white list for it?
    Yeah, whats your username and I'll do it now so you won't have an issue when you log on

Yeah, whats your username and I'll do it now so you won't have an issue when you log on

Thanks

jhcx

Building a brand new permanent spawn for the new server

It will be a village type thing... If anyone wants to help, let me know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Dale Parish

Building a brand new permanent spawn for the new server

It will be a village type thing... If anyone wants to help, let me know
    I'll give you a hand if you're needing it.

Advertisement