Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭jujumushu

I think it's for Tal alone to ask and I'd be more than happy to tell him what I see as wrong, but not on the forum for all to see.

As for the chest, I didn't blame anyone but myself. please re-read my post I said plainly that it was my fault for no sign on it :S

Gargo.

It's ok to say in public that there was a lack of logic on his part but not to explain why you feel that way? That doesn't seem very fair Garg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Gargonaught

Tallon wrote: »
    Hit me up on skype if you want!

Will do, have to check stuff for a mo, how long you on it till?

Gargo.

laura-can wrote: »
    It's ok to say in public that there was a lack of logic on his part but not to explain why you feel that way? That doesn't seem very fair Garg

Neither is being ignored when you offer help.

It wasn't too fair for me then tbh.

When i talk to Tal I'm sure he'll fill you in :)

gargo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Will do, have to check stuff for a mo, how long you on it till?

Gargo.

Be on for a while. just send me a message!
    Neither is being ignored when you offer help.

It wasn't too fair for me then tbh.

When i talk to Tal I'm sure he'll fill you in :)

gargo.

I can honestly say, I don't ignore people! But, I'll wait to see what the issue is

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Personal messaging is on Boards.ie for a reason. Don't say someone lacks logic on a public thread and then say that you don't want to talk about it.

For the rest of us... If an issue arises PM a mod and they will help you with your issue. Or PM Tal direct for that matter.

• Advertisement

the lack of logic on Tals end.

Gargonaught

I revoke above allegations.
    There was a serious amount of misunderstandings and misread stuff on my part, for that i appologise.

Had a chat with Tal so alls good I think.

The lynch mob can return home, no burning or hanging folks today I'm afraid.

Gargo.

The lynch mob can return home, no burning or hanging folks today I'm afraid.

Yeah right... Why do you think the gallows were built?

NOm7F.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Yeah right... Why do you think the gallows were built?

More importantly ... 142 FPS :eek: I could only dream of getting that! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭killerhitman

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    More importantly ... 142 FPS :eek: I could only dream of getting that! :D

same i get about 10% of that

That's low for me :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

When i try use /home i get some internal error thingy and I know I am not the only one. I have sethome properly and done it several times in different ways but it has never worked. Is this a permanent issue or can it be fixed?

It's messed because of bukkit, It will be fixed when the official release is out. apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭killerhitman

When i try use /home i get some internal error thingy and I know I am not the only one. I have sethome properly and done it several times in different ways but it has never worked. Is this a permanent issue or can it be fixed?

yea that command isn't working atm but it should work again when the offical bukkit comes out

Residence Mod, now installed
    Protect your own homes :)
    Creation Commands

/res area [add/remove/replace] <residence> [areaID] - Add or remove areas to the residence. These can overlap with areas of the same residence.
    /res create [ResidenceName] - create a residence
    /res remove [ResidenceName] - remove a residence
    /res removeall - remove all your residences (since 2.3.3)
    /res subzone <ResidenceName> [SubZoneName] - create a subzone in your residence. You must be the owner to do this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭jujumushu

From now on - thanks to the Residence Mod you can now tp to a building close to spawn.. just type "/res tp spawn" and you'll teleport to outside one of the gatehouses :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Doesn't seem to work for us peasants :( And to add injury to insult the place was griefed anyway :(

If it's ok with all I might drop on this later tonight.
    If any object let me know thanks.

Gargo.

Solitaire wrote: »
    Doesn't seem to work for us peasants :( And to add injury to insult the place was griefed anyway :(
    It was extensively tested last night, it does work for everyone!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Excellent work !

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭nathan184

Could I get on the whitelist please? I mainly want to compare the connection quality to my own vps in the UK.

ID:
    Prontius

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,598 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Server down?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Sure is

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,598 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

¯\(°_o)/¯¯

nathan184 wrote: »
    Could I get on the whitelist please? I mainly want to compare the connection quality to my own vps in the UK.

ID:
    Prontius

Thanks.

Added :)
    Server down?

Wondering why I couldn't connect.. Back up now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭kavsmdf

Hi guys,

Could I get added? Havent played multiplayer before?

ID: kavsmdf

kavsmdf wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Could I get added? Havent played multiplayer before?

ID: kavsmdf

Added you there :)

It was extensively tested last night, it does work for everyone!

I can't use the commands - no matter what they just bring up the red Type ? For Help error. The only bit that works is the axe, but I'm stuck as I can't clear the waypoints in order to try again! :(

You don't need to clear them, just click wherever you want again...

I can't set the Primary Location though.

• Advertisement

Why? What happens when you left click with the wooden axe?

Advertisement