Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sssssiiiiimon

Actually Laura it does and we do have logs. Hence it being posted here.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭ADJ161

Most of them did nothing.Blandkitten did:
    d.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭jujumushu

What has that got to do with posting here? It was Tal's server, not the boards.ie server, you know that the moderators check all the threads so it's not like posting in the boards.ie minecraft specific thread is going to get more attention :D
    Also yeah I'm aware of the logs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Read my op!

deconduo wrote: »
    Tallon wrote: »
    Several boards.ie mods attacked my server tonight!

Not happy about it, and when I started a thread It was deleted!

Will speak with them tomorrow, but I am not happy!!!

None of the boards mod did any such thing. Please fact check before posting such things thank you. None of the boards mods did anything on your server that is against your rules. Don't post lies in this thread please.
    Yes they did, proof has been posted, either restore the thread or I will post it again!

Failure to do so will result in reporting to the admins

Not that you care anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Tallon wrote: »
    Yes they did, proof has been posted, either restore the thread or I will post it again!

Failure to do so will result in reporting to the admins

Not that you care anyway.

Your thread had blantant lies and slandered users on this forum, including myself, it will not be restored. Also I've moved the posts to your forum thread, as that is what the discussion is about.

Once again, did any boards mod place or destroy a single block on your server? Did they abuse any person on your server? What server rule did the boards mods break?

Truth stands, please restore the thread

Prove me wrong an provide proof instead of deleting thread!!!

Why are my posts deleted?

I wouldn't join wit the Cary on of the mods!!!

Your thread had blantant lies and slandered users on this forum, including myself, it will not be restored. Also I've moved the posts to your forum thread, as that is what the discussion is about.

Once again, did any boards mod place or destroy a single block on your server? Did they abuse any person on your server? What server rule did the boards mods break?

I spoke to you earlier Decon to give you the benefit of the doubt as I said you were a good guy and most of you are. But it is there in black and white that a mod on your server used OP'd commands.

If it was the other way around you would be shouting from the roof tops.

Its simple a person who was a OP on Tals server Op'd 4 of you guys. If I was OP'd by someone on your server and knew it was BS and I was not men't to be OP'd I wouldn't have stuck around for even a second. Nor would I say ''Boards Invasion'' and use a OP'd command /list.

You must be fair and unbiased.

The original post should be put back up. You have a conflict of interest as you were one of the OP'd users. It is unfair for you to decide to remove a legit post.

Simon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

Poor form deleting the thread just so people who play on your server can't see the truth about you guys. Really confirms why I always went back to Tal's server.

Saw everything happen so I can confirm everything Tallon, Simon, Adj says aren't lies.

• Advertisement

I spoke to you earlier Decon to give you the benefit of the doubt as I said you were a good guy and most of you are. But it is there in black and white that a mod on your server used OP'd commands.

If it was the other way around you would be shouting from the roof tops.

Its simple a person who was a OP on Tals server Op'd 4 of you guys. If I was OP'd by someone on your server and knew it was BS and I was not men't to be OP'd I wouldn't have stuck around for even a second. Nor would I say ''Boards Invasion'' and use a OP'd command /list.

You must be fair and unbiased.

The original post should be put back up. You have a conflict of interest as you were one of the OP'd users. It is unfair for you to decide to remove a legit post.

Simon

Tallon's original thread had a massive amount of untrue accusations and I have offered to reinstate an edited version of it but Tallon refused. I agree that a Boards Op using Op commands on your server is not on, however Bland has assured me it was done in jest, and absolutely no griefing or damage was done.

This issue has been blown completely out of proportion by Tallon, considering that absolutely nothing has happened. He accused boards ops of hacking and crashing his server, if anyone actually believes that they are complete idiots.

Tallon's original thread had a massive amount of untrue accusations and I have offered to reinstate an edited version of it but Tallon refused. I agree that a Boards Op using Op commands on your server is not on, however Bland has assured me it was done in jest, and absolutely no griefing or damage was done.

This issue has been blown completely out of proportion by Tallon, considering that absolutely nothing has happened. He accused boards ops of hacking and crashing his server, if anyone actually believes that they are complete idiots.

If the mods hadn't been on more would have definitely happened. They re-Opped each other the second they were de-opped by a Mod. That says enough.

Saaron wrote: »
    If the mods hadn't been on more would have definitely happened. They re-Opped each other the second they were de-opped by a Mod. That says enough.

I certainly wouldn't do anything, and I have utter faith that Sol and Bland wouldn't either. They had plenty of time to do something and they didn't. You are putting forth massive accusations over something that 'could' have happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

can i be white listed electronige i know that admin :rolleyes:

http://www.shutupwomangetonmyhorse.com/

I certainly wouldn't do anything, and I have utter faith that Sol and Bland wouldn't either. They had plenty of time to do something and they didn't. You are putting forth massive accusations over something that 'could' have happened.

Well if they didn't have intentions to do anything bad why did they feel the need to instantly re-op each other in those few moments before they were all banned? Just doesn't make sense really, does it.

It was only BlandKitten who did that and he told me it was for a joke. While it wasn't a very clever idea, it did no damage and he had no intent to **** with anything. Again, none of your server rules were broken and no damage was done. You guys are completely overreacting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Bad form switching off his server like that. No need whatsoever. Pretty sure Boards wouldn't like someone messing up there server.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭nimrod86

Mak_United wrote: »
    Bad form switching off his server like that. No need whatsoever. Pretty sure Boards wouldn't like someone messing up there server.

That wasn't the boards OP's though? Laura-Can/jujumushu already admitted to that.

Chat spam was caused by this incident with all of ye leaving and joining and reopping. Other users even complained about it. The moment ye saw ye were oped you should of left as you knew you were not supposed to be

Unfortunately nobody got to see Tals post as it was removed straight away. A public board where you can express what a mod allows you. I know mods are there for reasons and do a good job but as I said there is a conflict of interest there and it may have been moved a little too hastily.

I would have taught best practice would have been to confirm it with another non involved moderator.

If a mod on this server acted in the way Bland did I know 100% they would no longer be a mod. Absolute disrespect for rules and others on the server. As a result of Bland re-op'ing Juju the server was stopped.

Juju Came on and stopped the server.

When it was back up she immediately posted a ' >:D ' face then proceeded to Op all the people that were mentioned.

A mod then de-opped then but instead of then logging out or doing what a regular user would have done they all felt the need to re-op each other again and again 'till they were banned.

If that doesn't scream malicious intentions then I don't know what does.

I'm pretty sure the Boards server wouldn't be too happy if we came on and tried something like that.

I just think it's sad that their Mods feel they need to 'hide' it from their users if they claim they're mostly innocent.

Odd really.

• Advertisement

Unfortunately nobody got to see Tals post as it was removed straight away. A public board where you can express what a mod allows you. I know mods are there for reasons and do a good job but as I said there is a conflict of interest there and it may have been moved a little too hastily.

I would have taught best practice would have been to confirm it with another non involved moderator.

If a mod on this server acted in the way Bland did I know 100% they would no longer be a mod. Absolute disrespect for rules and others on the server. As a result of Bland re-op'ing Juju the server was stopped.

Here is what Tallon posted:
    Just FYI

3 boards.ie moderators and Jujumushu have just been banned from my server for hacking, crashing, stopping, opping, abusing and being dicks!

Actually disgusted by what they did, terrible carry on

I'm not happy

It is slanderous to accuse the boards ops of hacking, crashing, stopping and abusing his server which is why the thread was deleted. If the accusations were true, he had posted some proof, and it wasn't such an inflammatory post purely meant to troll I would have left it up.

Just to note Tal was not online at the time therefore didn't know what exactly was happening. If you left his post I'm sure one of the mods that were online at the time would have corrected him. It wasnt Tals fault he got something wrong, everyone gets something wrong and in this case Tal was relying on the info given to him by me so it's not his fault if anything was wrong in his post

Saaron wrote: »
    Juju Came on and stopped the server.

When it was back up she immediately posted a ' >:D ' face then proceeded to Op all the people that were mentioned.

A mod then de-opped then but instead of then logging out or doing what a regular user would have done they all felt the need to re-op each other again and again 'till they were banned.

If that doesn't scream malicious intentions then I don't know what does.

I'm pretty sure the Boards server wouldn't be too happy if we came on and tried something like that.

I just think it's sad that their Mods feel they need to 'hide' it from their users if they claim they're mostly innocent.

Odd really.

Again, the only person who was re-opping people was Bland, and he only did it as a joke (albeit an ill advised one). The rest of the people did not start reopping, and did not take advantage of the opping.

ADJ161 wrote: »
    Just to note Tal was not online at the time therefore didn't know what exactly was happening. If you left his post I'm sure one of the mods that were online at the time would have corrected him. It wasnt Tals fault he got something wrong, everyone gets something wrong and in this case Tal was relying on the info given to him by me so it's not his fault if anything was wrong in his post

That's fine, but he should have gotten the facts straight before charging onto the boards forums and posting what he did. I deleted the post and offered to talk with him about what happened, but he refused to co-operate. That's why the thread stayed deleted. If he had actually calmed down and collected the right details before posting the thread would have stayed up.

Right...I was an admin and I crashed the server...
    then I proceeded to op bland sol and dec...
    saying that anyone but me crashed/stopped the server is just stupid, as you can clearly see the logs, also simon, I crashed the server before I opped anyone.
    Where exactly did anyone abuse? I would love to see the evidence of this...as I'm pretty sure it's impossible to abuse people on minecraft without griefing or using verbal abuse of which we did neither.
    If an admin ops someone, the newly opped person's actions lie purely with the person who opped them in the first place. I'm banned, end of story, get over it

Why crash his server tho? Its not on.

Mak_United wrote: »
    Why crash his server tho? Its not on.

Because some people feel the need to be d*cks.

Could I be whitelisted please?

MakaDonVeli

What do you mean it's not on? What has that even got to do with you? I was an admin before most of you, and I still was up until a few minutes ago, I will not make any excuses for what I did whatsoever.
    I may have taking the complete piss by opping people but jeeeeese guys did anything serious happen? Nope... Did anything actually really happen other than *gasp* chat spam?
    I remember the days when the entire chat was spammed with penis jokes and people making sentences comprised entirely of one letter at a time.
    Seriously... leave the house or something for god's sake! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

laura-can wrote: »
    What do you mean it's not on? What has that even got to do with you? I was an admin before most of you, and I still was up until a few minutes ago, I will not make any excuses for what I did whatsoever.
    I may have taking the complete piss by opping people but jeeeeese guys did anything serious happen? Nope... Did anything actually really happen other than *gasp* chat spam?
    I remember the days when the entire chat was spammed with penis jokes and people making sentences comprised entirely of one letter at a time.
    Seriously... leave the house or something for god's sake! :D

penis

Advertisement