Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Very kind offer sir but I shall decline!

I don't like oweing people money :P

I'll just get a visa debit card, need it for ordering things online anyway ;)

you could pick up a 3v card either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

That site is cursed, 2 fires in a week ffs!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Central Metro station is coming along nicely. I have a tune played when you enter each train line platform :pac: They're all different, and I'm going to match them up with the other stations :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Central Metro station is coming along nicely. I have a tune played when you enter each train line platform :pac: They're all different, and I'm going to match them up with the other stations :D

that the note blocks?

great idea man. i'll be on tonight to have a look.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

that the note blocks?

Yeah, it was a bit troublesome, turns out that if you put a block on top of it, it mutes the sound. Didn't know that til I was experimenting :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Lotsafish

I'll log in tonight aswell - I havent been able to get in as much as I'd like up till now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

to whoever keeps building the nether gates:

STOP BUILDING THEM EVERYWHERE THE NETHER DOES NOT WORK IN MULTIPLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and just incase you decide to make one tear it down yourself or i will ban you. i mean it.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

My latest creation:

It goes up 63 blocks, and the pit goes underground to about 60 blocks or so.

attachment.php?attachmentid=145273&stc=1&d=1296090886

Nice one. I made a nice underwater house, I'll throw up some screenshots tonight.

Added and modified the Black Tower a bit last night, now built as high as I'm allowed by the game - clouds go through the second floor from the top!

Got a nice little complex going on under the plaza by the cathedral, if anyone is free to do a little mining later on, gimme a shout - developing an underground garden.

Seeing as everyone is building ginormous houses, might get in on the act on a new site later on!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I'm thinking of completely clearing the mountains to the left of the cathedral.

There will be a lot more land then for people to build

How does that sound?

Tallon wrote: »
    I'm thinking of completely clearing the mountains to the left of the cathedral.

There will be a lot more land then for people to build

How does that sound?

Sounds like a great idea. The lake area is getting overcrowded and the waters are getting severely polluted thanks to the waste that golden penis produces. :pac:

Those damn Eco Warriors are against clearing the mountain though :pac: Dynamite time!

Sure make a start on it there

Are there not buildings/tree-houses on top of that mountain?
    And does someone not have an underground facility in/below it?

Blow the fúck out of my treehouse if you want.

One of the lads owns the mine right beside the cathedral. Leave that there and dig around it.

It's mostly underground, so the 'leveling' wont affect it

Syco, how long did it take to make that? I could've sworn it wasn't there when I logged out last night

About 6 mins... he's quick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Hi guys do i have to buy the game to play with yous or can i use just the free one ?

Hi guys do i have to buy the game to play with yous or can i use just the free one ?

You need to pay to play multiplayer - but at €14.95 its seriously worth it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Rossgorry

hey can I join? I don't have enough posts to post to social group.

• Advertisement

Rossgorry wrote: »
    hey can I join? I don't have enough posts to post to social group.
    No sorry mate, you will need to have a minimum of 25 posts to join the social group to see the IP

The IP will be made public soon enough

Some wanker is after setting a load of lava loose on the cathedral, I've banned who we think it is (2 names I didn't recognise on the server, one who was in the cathedral and another who's on the other side of the map and seemingly AFK - I banned the former) and we're waiting for Tallon or DirtyBollox to appear and save the day with loading a back-up.

Checking the logs to find out who it was

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Tried connecting and it comes up with

"Disconnected by server"

Blah blah something about a whitelist.

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Tried connecting and it comes up with

"Disconnected by server"

Blah blah something about a whitelist.

We're in the process of adding protection mods to the server. Hopefully the server will be back up running ASAP. In the meantime, anyone wanting to play or has already played, can they PM Tallon their Minecraft username? We need to add them to the whitelist for future connections

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭crimsonfire

Yikes!

That mine beside the cathedral is mine so yous can go ahead and level it.

Haven't played in a while though. Been busy with pesky life stuff :D. I also wrote a post on my blog if anyones interested in reading it. See my signature for the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

That Bender statue on your blog post is pretty impressive, I really want to build a giant statue of myself now. :D

Also, I am entirely willing to admit to being a grown man who plays with lego, it's fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭crimsonfire

This is the eternal curse of us nerds. We remain forever young on the inside just not on the outside where it counts.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Syco, how long did it take to make that? I could've sworn it wasn't there when I logged out last night
    It was up about half way, I think, when you left. Dug down, to the base and found lava. Then built up 63, and put lava to pour down the sides, from the top, after building some sort of shelf to catch it.

Pleased with it.

Next, I'm going to get rid of nearby islands.

• Advertisement

the_syco wrote: »
    It was up about half way, I think, when you left. Dug down, to the base and found lava. Then built up 63, and put lava to pour down the sides, from the top, after building some sort of shelf to catch it.

Pleased with it.

Next, I'm going to get rid of nearby islands.
    Bitta bad news Syco..... It's gone

Advertisement