Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

the_syco wrote: »
    It was up about half way, I think, when you left. Dug down, to the base and found lava. Then build up 63, and put lava to pour out the side, after building some sort of shelf to catch it. Please with it. Next, I'm going to get rid of nearby islands.

Well... dude... you're gonna lose it, thanks to some idiot this afternoon. Server is getting protected and reverting to last night settings. We'll all help you rebuild that epic building though.

Server will be back up in an hour or so. Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

almost there folks. soon now. calm yourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Lotsafish

:) I've been literally sitting in front of my Laptop refreshing, waiting for when it gets back up :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

It's fully re-uploaded.

Just testing the whitelist

pop the kettle on :p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Servers finally back up with whitelist and backup mod :) can easily add more mods such as chest and building protection, we'll see how it goes :)

Sorry about the delay

• Advertisement

Massive thanks to CherryGhost who put a lot of time into it

Everyone can work away now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

game is awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

No-one touch my lava tower. No help required.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Lotsafish

I hope I'm not building too near where someone else is working...

Its near where there is (was) a pig in a glass enclosure, where there is water flowing through the forest. Is that by design or can I stop it up? (it all seems very man-made) I was hoping to connect a path up to the main cluster of buildings.

let me know if its you...

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭crimsonfire

I'm building and digging and stuff but I'm struggling to come up with inspiration for anything cool to build. I made an underwater glass roofed room (like on the seabed) but it doesnt look as cool as I thought it would. I need an enormous dwarf hall deep underground or something!

• Advertisement

I died 4 times so logged off, no axe or shovel or anything, just decided fúck it!

Even a game as simple as minecraft has beaten me :pac:

I'm building and digging and stuff but I'm struggling to come up with inspiration for anything cool to build. I made an underwater glass roofed room (like on the seabed) but it doesnt look as cool as I thought it would. I need an enormous dwarf hall deep underground or something!

I'm about to undergo a project where the mountain was blown up. Going to make a glass shopping mall around the gorge. Feel free to help me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

I have a large project planned in my mind, just a case of finding an area large enough for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

3rd time lucky...

1st time is lost (somewhere on the map), 2nd time was "vanished", so yup, 3rd time...

attachment.php?attachmentid=145595&stc=1&d=1296268257

How in the name of god, did you manage that?

Looks pretty awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭crimsonfire

Thats pretty awesome. Where did you find that much lava?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Gah I lost my little project i was working on, fell into lava and died. Can't find it :(

Pyr0 wrote: »
    Gah I lost my little project i was working on, fell into lava and died. Can't find it :(

Well dude, you were about a half mile from the site... that's why I asked where you were! We can get a Cartograph of the area and pinpoint the location, gimmie a few :)

Being awkward pyro :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Well dude, you were about a half mile from the site... that's why I asked where you were! We can get a Cartograph of the area and pinpoint the location, gimmie a few :)

Is this something any op can do or what?

Here we go, full cartograph attached. Pyro your place is the small rectangular area northwards of the chuch, on the day3-normal-day.jpg.

And here is our beautiful world so far
    145638.jpg

Cossax, you can use Minecraft Automap. It gives any user a live top down view while in the server.

Cartograph is another program but it you need access to the server files. I can upload the server world weekly if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

So, I have access to my games machine again (my laptop can't handle much more than the interweb) so I want to get playing this again. I've joined the Private Group linked to in the first post and am just waiting approval to get the ip.

Looking forward to seeing you all. :)

Edit: And in case there's a whitelist, username is Nevore there too.

I just approved you there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

I can't get over how little of that map has actually been used. It'd take years to fill it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Thanks Tallon.

Any server rules other than the usual don't be a dick, don't alter other peoples stuff without permission?
    Oh, and is there a map of claims or is just anything not built on can be used? I was thinking of going out west into the green area in search of the coast. Oh and that'd be another thing, do we need to avoid spawning new territory or anything?
    :D

No real rules axcept the dick one

Just try to build something that will fit in with the style of the village, or if not, build it a bit away from it

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

Any chance I could join this server? I play a lot of single player but would love to get into a multiplayer community.

• Advertisement

Yeah work away

Advertisement