Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

\o/ finaly have my broadband back FUUUUUU!!!!!!! Eircom

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

Tallon wrote: »
    Yeah work away

How exactly do I join? Sorry.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Colham wrote: »
    How exactly do I join? Sorry.

Whats your Minecraft username? I'll add you to the whitelist. Join Tallon's Minecraft server group here on boards.ie and you can get the IP from there

Whats your Minecraft username? I'll add you to the whitelist. Join Tallon's Minecraft server group here on boards.ie and you can get the IP from there

Cool, my minecraft user name is: Colham

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

i know minecraft is properly popular now, i know the basic stuff about it, but how does this server thing works?

So basicly boards people on one server like one big mmo?with everione taking a patch of land for theyr own work, in a big world? something like ultima online back then? or is it instanced?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Its a caveman sandbox lego game.

The shopping mall is now open! It homes to about 90% of the items found in Minecraft. Been at it all day getting the items in storage :)

Stand by for 'Tallon's Minecraft Server Tourism Video' tonight or tomorrow :D Big thanks to Tallon, without him nothing would be possible at the moment. There's a shop dedicated to him in the mall ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

So basicly boards people on one server like one big mmo?with everione taking a patch of land for theyr own work, in a big world?

Just like that. Compared to the size of the world we're all pretty bunched up at the moment.

Ponster wrote: »
    Just like that. Compared to the size of the world we're all pretty bunched up at the moment.

Online worlds are infinte. The server worlds just create more random world if you keep walking. There's no end (until the server crashes or something)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

While I was building today I thought of something. Capture the flag Minecraft...

Anyway, back to my thesis.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

CherryGhost is a queer

cherryghostgay.png

Here we go, full cartograph attached. Pyro your place is the small rectangular area northwards of the chuch, on the day3-normal-day.jpg.

And here is our beautiful world so far
    145638.jpg

Update: Today's cartograph. A lot of development done in a day!
    145742.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

wheres the mall?? I can't see it on the catograph and wandered around today looking for it!

Big thing to the left of the cathedral

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Thats pretty awesome. Where did you find that much lava?
    I dug straight down :D It's max height, and goes down to maybe 3-5 blocks from the bottom.
    And here is our beautiful world so far
    Woo-hoo... I think I see the other projects which I "lost" :o when exploring...
    I can't get over how little of that map has actually been used. It'd take years to fill it!
    The map doesn't end. See the way it trails off to the top? That's called me getting lost :pac: Look closely, and you'll see small yellow arrows that I made pointing to the direction I came from, in case I ever decided to turn back :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

What's the policy on spawning things? There was a bit of chatter about how someone got yellowstone etc.
    I prefer to build and dig myself, but I wouldn't say no to some diamond tools... <<

Nevore wrote: »
    What's the policy on spawning things? There was a bit of chatter about how someone got yellowstone etc.
    I prefer to build and dig myself, but I wouldn't say no to some diamond tools... <<
    There's plenty of diamon tools in the boxes in the main hall at the top of the hill at the front of the cathedral

Or any Admin can spawn you some

Where would be a good place for me to build something?

oh damn its awesome!!! is it 20 eu for client or something lads?

Only €15

• Advertisement

After while my screen goes black and Minecraft stops responding, anyone know what could be causing this?

okay i bought the game username shad0whearth, Its Zero there.

i need to find ips, do you all play it in browser?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I just gave in and bought it :o

You can get the IP from here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=767

I'll ask cherry to add you to the white list

damn i loged in, and after awile i got blackscreen :(

I'm having trouble loggin in too, strange

lads ill give my account to friend, he want to see game too, ill give him ip just to see what you did , he will be waaaay impressed.

he is a friends guys not randomer

lol he tryed it out too, while i was out to pick up my misses, someonetryed killinghim there :D

but i get those black screen crashes :(

lol he tryed it out too, while i was out to pick up my misses, someonetryed killinghim there :D

but i get those black screen crashes :(

Lads that's a Java issue. If you're on a 64 bit machine, I guarantee you that you've a 32 bit Java SDK installed. Uninstall it and install a 64 bit version. I did that yesterday afternoon and the game hasn't crashed since.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

I'm on a 64bit laptop and haven't had that problem at all?7

Also, thanks to minecraft, look at the ****ing time :P

Got my rollercoaster done though, :cool:

Advertisement