Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

About what? sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

I really gotta start being on this server more :P

People actually work together and everything is tight in a neat group....

What plugins are installed?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Tallon wrote: »
    About what? sorry

about extended castle. as i started biulding near by, and i was looking forward to a ptach of water coast for my creation. ( few ofc too ). but if that castle is getting that extenction, all i will see is a big stone wall :(.

i know iam just new here, and i dont expect much, but i thought that was the end of castle. so thats why i chose that spot.

Is it deffenetly going throught then?

we can blow the mountain to the left of your place if you want and have an ocean view

we can blow the mountain to the left of your place if you want and have an ocean view

nah keep it for now, as it will take ages to clear that mountain. plus i am using it for stone etc.

lets see how it will go, i might try to extend wall and towers up the hill after. so ill get my view.

you dont plan to biuld anything more behind the castle then? so i would have entrance from the hill to ocean?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

We should have a planning permission office!

The castle will probably be extended the same width as it is now out the back liek the photo

Actually, I'm starting to like the idea of the bridge, as long as it doesn directly connect to the castle.

Shadow, how would you feel about the bridge coming near your place? And perhaps linking to / near to it

146009.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Myself and CoRaven knocked out most of the fires/stopped the water in the hotel.

I floated the idea of rebuilding the hotel as a pyramid structure - each floor 3 high and 3 in from the previous floor. Perhaps water flowing down from the top level over the rest of it. I won't start it till later on/maybe tomorrow as I'm out for some of the evening but presume there's no objections?
    I'm thinking glass exterior and sandstone interior?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

nah keep it for now, as it will take ages to clear that mountain. plus i am using it for stone etc.

lets see how it will go, i might try to extend wall and towers up the hill after. so ill get my view.

you dont plan to biuld anything more behind the castle then? so i would have entrance from the hill to ocean?

not gonna lie to ya nothing is planned on this server at all. it just falsl into place.

buuuuuuuuuuut you have your stake in there for that area so thats yours.

anyone disagree with that?

No?

Grand. Build away.

not gonna lie to ya nothing is planned on this server at all. it just falsl into place.

buuuuuuuuuuut you have your stake in there for that area so thats yours.

anyone disagree with that?

No?

Grand. Build away.

cheers lads, like i said, i am new here, so i dont have much word. i will just go with the flow and ask you if i can do something with some patch. if i get that mountain and exit south to the water i will be happy enought.

as for bridge, i dont mind at all i think it will be awesome, it wount go over that tower i am doing now? if not, its cool then :D

• Advertisement

Everyone has a say, no matter how long they're here..

I'll keep the bridge going so, and I will make sure it doesn't go through/over anyones buildings without asking permission first!

I'll be builing it later tonight, because I'm working till 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Change of plans, sandstone exterior and no water. Top floor, or maybe two, made out of gold.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Cossax wrote: »
    Change of plans, sandstone exterior and no water. Top floor, or maybe two, made out of gold.

You and your Pyramid Schemes. I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Might make a new rule, no more Lava above ground.

or else remove it altogether
    Ah hey, all my buildings involve lava...
    oh yeah the lava tower will have to go too.
    Ya f**king bo||ox. I build it miles from anyone, and then ye want to knock it down when ye expand :'(

Heck, I was just mining at the lava tower near the castle, but if you're going to knock it down, I think I'll just not bother with it :(

I think my next lava chimneywaterfallminecartsystem will need to be far far away from anywhere :(

Cherryghost, are you from Athlone?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

So who took down the tower then?

Colham wrote: »
    Cherryghost, are you from Athlone?

Yeah, I am. Why....

the_syco wrote: »
    Ya f**king bo||ox. I build it miles from anyone, and then ye want to knock it down when ye expand :'(

Heck, I was just mining at the lava tower near the castle, but if you're going to knock it down, I think I'll just not bother with it :(
    Just popped on. It's completely fúcked. Time to build a moat system...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

oh yeah the lava tower will have to go too.

I disagree, it does not seem to be interfering on that map. Make sure to consult the owner first.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I am. Why....

Just wondering, I from the little village of Glasson just outside Athlone myself!

Ah hey, all my buildings involve lava...

You have 5 of them though, each time you lose one, you seem to just make a new one
    I think my next lava chimneywaterfallminecartsystem will need to be far far away from anywhere :(

No. You've uncoverd about 70% of the entire world so far. It takes too long to backup and to cartograph because of this

the_syco, master explorer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Promac

This still going? Just got minecraft myself.

Yup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Day_Sleeper

God, I just need to have 25 posts to join! I've been looking for an Irish server forever :D

No. You've uncoverd about 70% of the entire world so far. It takes too long to backup and to cartograph because of this
    Don't worry about it. I have built "arrows" to show me where to go, so I can get my stuff back, and then build my next one where there is map already.

Promac wrote: »
    This still going? Just got minecraft myself.

I think its not just going, but running as hell, new poeple everyday, including myself. I love this place, everyone are really nice, the only dispute that happened so far was a lava tower...

Oh yeah hotel burned down too, so a tip would be - use stone lol.

Btw can we get updated pic? Or make it daily bit :))) would be interesting to have archive how village changes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Sucked the life out of single player, finally ready to dedicate some time to multiplayer. If I can be whitelisted, I'd love to see this little town you've all built. :D

MC username is: Bonavox, and I've added myself to the group.

• Advertisement

You're already whitelisted dude :)

Come aboard

Advertisement