Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

The bridge and pyramid are amazing. Good job guys.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

BTW guys, I need help on a massive project here. Following on from shad0whearths PVP idea, I intend on building a massive olympic arena. The olympic arena will hold host to:

- The 100m block dash
    - The bow and arrow toss
    - Minecart racing
    - Spleef, a massive towering floating island on top of the stadium.

Now, the harder bit. I plan on doing a reconstruction of the colosseum for the 1v1 fights. Is anyone interested in planning this out? I plan the construcion south of the wall on the cartograph

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

BTW guys, I need help on a massive project here. Following on from shad0whearths PVP idea, I intend on building a massive olympic arena. The olympic arena will hold host to:

- The 100m block dash
    - The bow and arrow toss
    - Minecart racing

Now, the harder bit. I plan on doing a reconstruction of the colosseum for the 1v1 fights. Is anyone interested in planning this out? I plan the construcion south of the wall on the cartograph
    YES!

I'll deffo help, I'd love a massive statium

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Aweome idea. I am planing something similar. I would love to give a hand with this project, but i am really having my hands full with shed. And my secret plan :).

Where you planing on doing this?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jak/mar

Yo Tallon, you know you told me to ride the cart system to see the town? Well how do I use it? :o

• Advertisement

whats your MC name?

I'll teleport you to me and show you

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jak/mar

Tallon wrote: »
    whats your MC name?

I'll teleport you to me and show you

Well I won't be on until tomorrow but my name is jak_mar.
    i got something planned for everyone ;)

Is there something for me? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

- The 100m block dash
    - The bow and arrow toss
    - Minecart racing

I'll help in anyway I can!

I'll also help with the stadium, just gimme a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Lotsafish

the_syco wrote: »
    Java gives me problems as well. At the moment, I run:

C:\Progra~1\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe -Xmx512M -Xms256M -cp Minecraft.jar net.minecraft.LauncherFrame

You can get Minecraft.jar http://www.minecraft.net/download.jsp

I know I'm the IT trainer and all that, but I dont really know what you mean :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Lotsafish wrote: »
    Yeah I have the exact same prob, I thought it might be the java so I changed it to the 64bit version, but still no joy - does anyone have any ideas?

My problem was that I wasn't whitelisted I think :o

Also, will help with stadium/floating island/whatevs

(How much are you paying :p)

Do any of you use a vent/mumble/ts server for in-game comms?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

My problem was that I wasn't whitelisted I think :o

Also, will help with stadium/floating island/whatevs

(How much are you paying :p)

Do any of you use a vent/mumble/ts server for in-game comms?

some peeps might but the most of us use the in-game chat.

Very nearly finished my strip club :) Check it out :)

I'm somewhere here if that's okay. Went well out of the way so as to avoid interfering with anyone's plans.

minecraftl.png

Should be ok as long as you didnt go too far

Should be ok as long as you didnt go too far

What happens if you go too far?

The world becomes too large and unmanageble

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

- The 100m block dash
    - The bow and arrow toss
    - Minecart racing

YES!

I'll deffo help, I'd love a massive statium

2 things:

1) where is it gonna go?

2) can we get enough people together to level the land?

jak/mar wrote: »
    Well I won't be on until tomorrow but my name is jak_mar.

Is there something for me? ;)

You too bud ;) . Cheers for moving your bunker, and to be honest that was awesome idea of secret entrance!

Got a few awesome ideas last night, so it will take a bit longer

It will be LEGEN - wait for it - DERY!!! :))

Btw i started to see all thing at work in squares..... Do i play minecraft too much...,

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Btw i started to see all thing at work in squares..... Do i play minecraft too much...,

I hope you're not joking about that, because I actually am. I'm looking around thinking how they can be remade with blocks. :(

• Advertisement

humanji wrote: »
    I hope you're not joking about that, because I actually am. I'm looking around thinking how they can be remade with blocks. :(

That too!!! I just see objects and think of how they made of cubes. Its my all world in tiles.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

humanji wrote: »

Same here, I was taking a dump last night and was staring at the tiles, and building a block toilet from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

My first proper Minecraft creation, a nice wee pagoda. It's on one of the hills on that island that always seems to be on fire for some reason.

146525.png
    146527.png
    146526.png

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Sorry for the up and down guys, you can now spawn dirt, wood, cobble, stone and the basic tools

type

!kit stone
    !kit cobble
    !kit wood
    !kit dirt
    !kit starter
    For the lulz, and also because I'm a lazy SoB at times, could you do a !kit track please? Thinking of laying track all the way up my lava chimney, and then may pop it out the window, and go underwater, or something :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Funglegunk wrote: »
    My first proper Minecraft creation, a nice wee pagoda. It's on one of the hills on that island that always seems to be on fire for some reason.
    Uh-huh... and that's why your house has so much wood in it...? :pac:

Same here, I was taking a dump last night and was staring at the tiles, and building a block toilet from it.

Thats just sick!!!!!

Been there, done that.

Okay lads i think offiacially we need help to control our adduction. Anyone knows some annonymoys minecrafter group?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

You've just given me my idea for what I'll be building first/next.

the_syco wrote: »
    For the lulz, and also because I'm a lazy SoB at times, could you do a !kit track please? Thinking of laying track all the way up my lava chimney, and then may pop it out the window, and go underwater, or something :D
    No, we wont be adding that.

The others are just there to help, we dont want minecarts literally all over the place

Bo, we wont be adding that.
    The others are just there to help, we dont want minecarts literally all over the place

thanks **** for that, as i was wondering when people will ask for !kit personal slave...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

thanks **** for that, as i was wondering when people will ask for !kit personal slave...
    I lol'd
    Cherry, may i ask you a faivor, csn you put a bow with good few afrows in my chest, in big tower castle thinh please,

Advertisement