Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Can't log in to minecraft, 4 spots left for what shadow?

you got to come up to my sheds second hall , then you will find out ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

you got to come up to my sheds second hall , then you will find out ;)

Bags a spot when I can get on, damn authentication servers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Kersmash wrote: »
    Are people on now? I can't log in either.

ditto

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Just a gander on the official MC fora, there's authentication issues on the servers. It's just because it's purely overloaded. I can't get on either.

Meanwhile, the game surpassed 1.2m copies as of this week. Wonder when the release date is? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jak/mar

Ok lads, I've made a small little automated train station. A few people have seen it and you're all allowed use it but there is only a limited number of minecarts that it will send so only a few people can use it before i have to reset it. When you've gone on the trip would you mind bringing the minecart back to the chest near the station.
    I've cordoned off the area where the magic happens but please dont go in. If you want to see it please ask me first and ill show you. I'll post a video later to show everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

people see the deadmau5 video? I love it :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

That's a fantastic system you have. A lot of thought put into it. Very very good!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jak/mar

Video of my cart system is up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

AWESOME!!

Heres the latest Carto. Apologies for the picture size, but.... yeah. Its for the best ;)

146857.JPG

As you can see, some places have been built a good bit away from the main village. Not say we won't get there in a few weeks :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

jak/mar wrote: »
    Ok lads, I've made a small little automated train station. A few people have seen it and you're all allowed use it but there is only a limited number of minecarts that it will send so only a few people can use it before i have to reset it. When you've gone on the trip would you mind bringing the minecart back to the chest near the station.
    I've cordoned off the area where the magic happens but please dont go in. If you want to see it please ask me first and ill show you. I'll post a video later to show everyone.

On a similar note, I've built a track that goes from the old train station (near the spawn), to the mall, and then the Message centre (by which I do not mean my house :pac:). It's 1 track(so all carts have to go same direction at same time, but the boosters are auto-resetting 2 ways boosters) from Message centre to mall, but from there its 2 tracks. I also built a roller-coaster from the obisidian tower to the mall, but the uses some of the same track as the line described above. Needless to say, it's quite fun :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

in all fairness, server is coming along really awesome. Looks amazing .

I am finished with shed now, still got 3 free spots for anyone who wants armory for them selfs.

I think i will finish the walls around first, then even out ground and will think of new project inside

• Registered Users Posts: 28,955 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Heres the latest Carto. Apologies for the picture size, but.... yeah. Its for the best ;)

As you can see, some places have been built a good bit away from the main village. Not say we won't get there in a few weeks :eek:
    To the left is my ongoing castle project. The red lines are a series of underground canals that I have built.
    castlehz.jpg

How long did it take to do that!? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,955 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

How long did it take to do that!? :eek:

About 4 days overall including the castle. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Lol, love it

A lad in work loves Commander Keen

Rollin back the years :p

Screenshot2011-02-06at235045.png

You should move them all to a dedicated area. That would be awesome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

jak/mar wrote: »
    Video of my cart system is up :)

Thats freaking amazing lad. I filled the chest with minecarts, just in case you needed extra!

• Advertisement

It's right beside commander keen slug so Might take that whole side of the shopping mall for stuff like that if nobody else has plans with it but if it doesn't fit in with the town area around I might tnt it for some Lolz

Also any chance of adding wool and maybe dyes to the !kit ?
    (or maybe a sheep spawner :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

WilliamOC wrote: »
    (or maybe a sheep spawner :P)
    Goddamn culchies. Two days on the server, and already looking for sex partners... :pac:

Shall I reboot today with animals enabled?

Was going to ask you last night, but you weren't online :p

Go for it.. I feel like murdering a few heffers

Animals are online :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Wow, who dug out the section at the bottom centre :P? That's dedication! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

was thinking about setting up a PVP server on the old server for this world.

it will take a few days to get up and going as i want to get an arena in place first and install a few mods on it to make things more fair.

anyone up for this?

Yeah I'll help you set up the arena if you like :D

We can start a new world

have a bedrock statium so noone can leave :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Tallon wrote: »
    We can start a new world

have a bedrock statium so noone can leave :p

if we make it bedrock then we have to draw plans up. too many things can and have gone wrong with it.

this will be a no building server. and when people spawn they will spawn in a closed entrance so that you will not be able to build or wander so the world folder will not be massive. i will think of more ideas later. and if anyone has an idea for it throw it up here.

if this starts getting big i will start a new thread about it.

Advertisement