Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

If you want, we could probably run 2 servers on the same machine, just different ports. Current one barely uses 20% of the systems CPU power and less than half its RAM when theres 12 people online

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

have no idea of the set-up on the server atm. but afaik as i know you will have to run the .jar files from 2 different locations. they might also cause conflicts with 2 of the same program running at once. sure have a ook and check it out. if you can great if you cant sure no worries.

have set up a seperate thread about the PVP server in the forum. if this works will i delete it or stay goin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Stay going with it... It's a different server, even if it is on the same cluster

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Added a sig :P Tallon will do a decent one up laters

Added a sig :P Tallon will do a decent one up laters
    I'll try :p

• Advertisement

ya think we should all use it?

Yes, deffo.. until I make a better one :p

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Oh, a quick question. Someone on the server build a really fancy sand coloured house. It's just to the right and in front of the "Tallon's Minecraft Server" wall. There are chairs out the front of it and I was wondering how the arms were made. Here's a pic:

attachment.php?attachmentid=146977&stc=1&d=1297091258

It's confused me. The body is made from steps, and the arms look like they're pressure plates, but on their side, somehow.

And also, theres sand coloured blocks in the house, so how were they made? (Not the actual sand blocks. They look like sandy bricks).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

humanji wrote: »
    Oh, a quick question. Someone on the server build a really fancy sand coloured house. It's just to the right and in front of the "Tallon's Minecraft Server" wall. There are chairs out the front of it and I was wondering how the arms were made. Here's a pic:

attachment.php?attachmentid=146977&stc=1&d=1297091258

It's confused me. The body is made from steps, and the arms look like they're pressure plates, but on their side, somehow.

And also, theres sand coloured blocks in the house, so how were they made? (Not the actual sand blocks. They look like sandy bricks).

Blank signpost

And craft 4 sand in a square.

Are the sand bricks new or have they always been there? Never seen them before.

• Advertisement

last update i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

schaweet sig.

^ Crap sig

anyone with any ideas/suggestions for this feel free to post. it wont be going live until the rules are sorted and agreed on.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

anyone with any ideas/suggestions for this feel free to post. it wont be going live until the rules are sorted and agreed on.

so what way you decided to go then?

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Screenshot2011-02-07at200011.png

AFK :D

Cnut, I was busy banning stupid little kids from mah shop

WilliamOC wrote: »

lololol i only got it after few seconds! awesome!

13.jpg

10.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

11.jpg

so i finished my shed, finnaly got some pics done. ;)

That is awesome!

• Advertisement

I've seen sheds, thats not a shed.

But wow! Nice!

Thanks lads. Btw theres 8 mini armories inside 5 allready taken, still can grab those 3. It does look cool inside, like biuldings in biulding, if taht makes any sence.

My first creation us not bad then i guess, cheers lads!

I've finally finished my project as well (well, I've still to finish the interior). It's a 1:1 scale replica of Nelson's HMS Victory. For those who don't know what that is, it's a big boat.

147034.jpg

The next thing I work on will have no f*cking curves at all!!! They're a bugger to try and do.

humanji wrote: »
    I've finally finished my project as well (well, I've still to finish the interior). It's a 1:1 scale replica of Nelson's HMS Victory. For those who don't know what that is, it's a big boat.

147034.jpg

The next thing I work on will have no f*cking curves at all!!! They're a bugger to try and do.

i was around it today m8, and it looks epic! did you had some photo or something?

I googled a few pictures. Oddly enough, it was the Daily Mail (*spit*) that saved the day and had an idiots guide to the inside of it. It cuts me up inside knowing that I needed that paper. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

That is amazing, fair play. How long did it take?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

WilliamOC wrote: »

Poor ole Cherry had a rough night of it, heard he ended up in prison at one stage! ;)

Bah humbug! :mad:

:pac:

Quick poll folks, gonna throw some new kits on in the morning, what would ye prefer to have? Only gonna do 2/3 because its a bitch to set up

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Glass? I would say track, but Tal doesn't want too much track around, so yeah, glass. Always good to have.

• Advertisement

Coolio. I'll add unmined stone too. And perhaps certain coloured wool, as monsters drop some dye materials. Also, todays carto

Quazzies making his own civilization I see :P Humanjis ship looks epic, and cossax's arena tower yokes look cool. And the stadium :D

147068.jpg

Advertisement