Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

New kits added:

!kit stone, for unmined stone
    !kit glass, for glass
    !kit wool, for wool

Just a quick tip for users too:
    !time gets you the time
    !list gets you the list of players on the server
    !gps gets your your map co-ordinations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Stadium looks unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

That is amazing, fair play. How long did it take?

About a week. But I was mining all the wood for the majority of the hull and have a monitor that's too dark to be able to see during the game's night, so it took longer than it should have. Once I could spawn stuff, I flew through it.
    New kits added:

!kit stone, for unmined stone
    !kit glass, for glass
    !kit wool, for wool

Just a quick tip for users too:
    !time gets you the time
    !list gets you the list of players on the server
    !gps gets your your map co-ordinations
    Didn't we already have stone? Also, what about coal? Would anyone have need for a coal kit?

Also, is there any point in having a map of the land with names of major places on it? There's been times when you've all been talking about a certain building and I've had no idea where it was. It'd be a handy reference tool, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,955 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

humanji wrote: »
    Didn't we already have stone? Also, what about coal? Would anyone have need for a coal kit?
    We had !kit cobble, which produces cobblestone. !kit stone produces stone which normally could only be produced by smelting cobble stone.
    Also, is there any point in having a map of the land with names of major places on it? There's been times when you've all been talking about a certain building and I've had no idea where it was. It'd be a handy reference tool, I think.
    I agree 100%. I tend to stay on my own little part of the map, because I get lost way too easy in the town. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Any news on that pvp server? Is it still happening lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Quazzie wrote: »
    I agree 100%. I tend to stay on my own little part of the map, because I get lost way too easy in the town. :o

how do ya think i feel. i've been here since day 1 and i have no idea where anythign is. :p yeah i'll work on it later when its not too busy in work here.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

We had !kit cobble, which produces cobblestone. !kit stone produces stone which normally could only be produced by smelting cobble stone.

It's from Cherryghost's post here, where he says that there's stone and cobble kits. I don't think I tried either, so I don't know if it was working or not.
    how do ya think i feel. i've been here since day 1 and i have no idea where anythign is. :p yeah i'll work on it later when its not too busy in work here.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one. :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

The first stone kit was broken, fixed now, that's why I mentioned it again. Sorries!

have marked a few areas on the map now. anyone else who wants to add to it feel free.

/edit

• Advertisement

have marked a few areas on the map now. anyone else who wants to add to it feel free.

The biulding near hotel and pixel art is an armory/shed ;)

Are there any admis available to go on the server now. I'm stuck up on a roof, and I need some Obsidian and some torches. I can' get down to find/make them as Its a big job to get back up.

I'm on now man

Are there any admis available to go on the server now. I'm stuck up on a roof, and I need some Obsidian and some torches. I can' get down to find/make them as Its a big job to get back up.

Suicide m8, i jumped off more times rhen i can remember while biulding shed :))

Suicide m8, i jumped off more times rhen i can remember while biulding shed :))

I'd be able to get back up by building a temp stairs. I've sorted myself out with the torcehs. All i need now is Obsidian and to figure out how to make fire (not lava)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

I'd be able to get back up by building a temp stairs. I've sorted myself out with the torcehs. All i need now is Obsidian and to figure out how to make fire (not lava)

Set a wooden log on fire with a flint and steel. Simple as that.

oeb wrote: »
    Did you not see whats going on in Australia?

Thats what happens when you use flint and steel :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Tallon wrote: »
    Did you not see whats going on in Australia?

Thats what happens when you use flint and steel :p

Sure they should have just payed attention to the other side of the country.

If it happens on your server just dump a couple of water blocks next to it.

oeb wrote: »

How long will that last for?

How long will that last for?

sometiems its infinite. other times it burns for a few minutes the disapears. sure give it a go. or if your nice to an admin you could ask for some netherrack :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

it'll generally burn for ever if only one side of the wood block is on fire. Sometimes it will burn out for whatever reason but as long as you only light the top it should be ok.

Irish team spotted training in Tallon's Server stadium for the Wales match

147159.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

I haven't been on the server in awhile. I love when I come back and so much has been built. Good job on the stadium guys:)

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

I have begun work on an airport + airplane

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Colham wrote: »
    I have begun work on an airport + airplane

And here I was coming in with a post wishing I could fly :D

147181.JPG

lol

Awesome staduim. Fair play to you lads.

I finished my little chapel for my little towns folks. Camt wait to see map pic updated!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

147181.JPG

Get out of that stadium pig, you're not an athlete. You look silly.

• Advertisement

Really struggling to connect here atm.

Advertisement