Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Me too

Looks like the Authentification serrvers are down

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Dayum, I wanted to finish the walls of the stadium. They're all done except going under water. Whats the plan with the area under the seats ad between the wall. I was thinking of levelling that area and then we could do stuff with it, not sure what yet though.

Oh, just connected.

I've been slowly clearing it..

Don't know what to do with it yet though

Any ideas appreciated

well if we wanted to go realistic we could have stuff like food stands and stairwells. Perhaps a sort of armoury and "Changing rooms". Not sure though.

Right lads... The Express Stadium Train is now open :)

It takes less than a minute to get to the stadium now

Enjoy

expressstadiumtrain.png

• Advertisement

alright, now go to bed ya mad bastard :D

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

Holy crap, the last posts from you guys are at like 5.00am?! Wish I could stay up that late and play! Damn work.

yeah, we were on pretty late last night. I'm only up for college now, but Tallon was telling me he'd work at 8 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Kersmash wrote: »
    yeah, we were on pretty late last night. I'm only up for college now, but Tallon was telling me he'd work at 8 :P

he called in sick :rolleyes:

sure i'd say he was up for longer than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

It was awile since i pulled an allnighter...

I cant stay for long now, as i got to wake up at 5:00 for work...

Mc > real life :)))

Any news on pee veee peeee server? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

Wish I called in sick myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Colham wrote: »
    Wish I called in sick myself!

We all wish we had called in sick!
    Except me, havent been on since i gained employment! Do i have to get on a whitelist now before i can join the fun, havent been on since december i think?

Fair play though, its pretty impressive what ye have done, judging by the cartograph

If you've already joined the Social Group and have the IP, then you just have to give one of the lads your minecraft username and they'll add you to the whitelist :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

AFAIK if you were on before the mods were put in and you weren't banned or anything like that you should just eb able to join.

creeper.png

• Registered Users Posts: 28,955 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Finally finished the wall. It now runs from Shadowheart's house to my castle. All I have to do is put a tower on either end, and put a bridge between the two towers at the water gate and I'm finished.

Thanks to Mickey for the suggestion, I might install this mod..

http://thepwnstick.net16.net/GiantCreepers/

2.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

What are they, giant creepers?! :eek:

Yup

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jak/mar

Oh dear. :eek:
    Do they make bigger explosions than normal creepers or are they just taller?:P

• Advertisement

Damn, i think ill pass on mc tonight, too tired... Lack of sleep and work is not an good combination, even if it involves mc...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Damn, i think ill pass on mc tonight, too tired... Lack of sleep and work is not an good combination, even if it involves mc...

Same here, had a day trip to the docs and now I'm on steroids :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What are they, giant creepers?! :eek:

I think the real question is; are they bigger than Tallon's large golden one? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I thought I should pass this idea by everyone in case anyone has issues with it. I want to build a rail line to connect my ship to the centre of the town.

The problem is that, located where it is, there's no direct route to the centre and I'll have to pass through other peoples areas and could mess up their builds.

So my plan is to have a line going from my ship towards the stadium. It'll be underwater/underground for the most part, then pop up near where the Stadium to Town line is. Then I'll raise up over the line so that my line ends with a drop onto that line and will continue on into town.

To get to the ship, I wanted to build a line from the back of the stadium, underwater and around the grey tower (sorry, don't know who owns it) and under the ship, popping up where the other line started.

Here's a rough map. Orange is overground, Red is underground and the circles are the start points:

147332.jpg

build it all underground and just have a direct route.

I can dig faster than normal users, so if you need a hand, just ask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

You can dig faster?

How so?

Why can't we all dig fast :( :pac:

Its a mod

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Tallon wrote: »
    build it all underground and just have a direct route.

I can dig faster than normal users, so if you need a hand, just ask
    Sorry, I don't think I understand you. Do you mean have a direct route to town? Or a direct route to the stadium?

both

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Screw it dude just go directly to both and if you happen to come across someones dwelling underground, patch it up and go around it :pac: It's what I did when I built 4/5 train stations around the town

Advertisement