Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I've made a name change on this thread for a couple of reasons:

1) DeVore has donated the server for Boardsies, so it is in effect a Boards.ie Server :)

2) We wouldn't be here without Tallon so he remains the "owner" and we should all buy him a pint for that the next time we see him. You have our thanks for that sir.

3) <3 for all the Boards.ie Minecraft players who are helping to make this such a fun server :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Thanks Kharn :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Went on their with the intention of going for a quick tour on a cart. Wouldn't let me place it on the track though :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Went on their with the intention of going for a quick tour on a cart. Wouldn't let me place it on the track though :(.

I had a similar problem last night.

Still happening at the moment.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Servers ready to implement the plugins (I hope they're up to date :D), but I can't log in to Minecraft.net :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

That was happening to me last night

Had to use the web client for a while :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Same, still can't use the app but the web works fine.

Annoying as shít because I use opera, and more than once i've been typing something into the chat and hit backspace, only for it to go back a page and take me out of it :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭killerhitman

how can i get involved in this server it looks like a blast

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

You buy minecraft, then pay tallon 20 quid, then come to me for approval with 20 quid. Then apply, waut for 3 months to be accepted, if you want to speed it up, send nudes of your gf. And you are in!! Easy!!

Nah m8, just messing :). Just buy a game its 15 eu then go to whitelist thread give your username. Then join boards.ie minecraft group. Thats it.

Added to the group, I'll get Cherryghost to whitelist you now because i'm not near my PC

Come on, have a look, build something if you want :)

• Advertisement

mc name killerhitman858

thoose three steps are now complete but do u still want the pics lol jk

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

thoose three steps are now complete but do u still want the pics lol jk

like i said 3 months of wait or nudes :D

guess i will have to wait then

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

One sec dude, servers getting rebooted and updated at the moment :)

EDIT: Added, IPs is on the group page, found on page one on this thread :)

guess i will have to wait then
    Added dude, servers operational, jump on

:)

Thank you
    just tryed to enter the game and released my account is not premium.lets hope i win the comp

Thank you
    just tryed to enter the game and released my account is not premium.lets hope i win the comp

Have you not bought the game?

EDIT: Just saw your edit. That's why so :P

• Registered Users Posts: 28,955 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Is anyone else suffering severe lag?

• Advertisement

The authentication and login servers are still fooked so that'd probably be why.

Portals is working btw, I just need to log in and enable the damn things. Portals might need to be renamed and rejigged

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Thank you

Or you know, and here's a radical thought so brace yourself for it's wayouthereness, you could buy the game. It's only €15 after all.

Or you know, and here's a radical thought so brace yourself for it's wayouthereness, you could buy the game. It's only €15 after all.
    okay so you want to know why i didn't buy the game

I didn't buy the game because i am not in a position to do so.Last month my dad got made redundant and is barely able to pay the bill let alone pay for games that i want.Also he is in debt and owes money to the credit card company so yeh that's why i couldn't buy the game

Leave it out lads, the competition is free to enter and you can win a free game :)

Tallon wrote: »
    Leave it out lads, the competition is free to enter and you can win a free game :)
    any idea when the winner will be announced

Not sure, i'll ask Cherry in the morning

Tallon wrote: »
    Not sure, i'll ask Cherry in the morning
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Thursday afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Logging in ...

Can't connect to minecraft.net

fuuu.png

*plays offline *

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

would love to join as well user:Coyote_ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Lotsafish

Whoever is making the massive dome at Y10 - stay strong you beautiful bastard, its gonna be awesome!

Advertisement