Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Both added :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

It is FLOYD, the most electrifying man in minecraft servers today!

btw, I am the biggest minecraft noob. Furious, you're gonna have to help me out :o

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

jesus so many people now..... MC forums exploded too! i cant believe we were working away just in one thread! :eek:

Hello to all newcomers too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

I added you earlier, you should be able to get on with IP from Tallons Group

I tried earlier and I couldn't, I'll try again anyway cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Any chance of making the night shorter? It's annoying having to wait when building (with no lava)?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

No way to do it, the admins can change it if they're on, but you will have to just ask.

It's no problem though

seithon wrote: »
    Could you please add me and my 2 friends ?:)

Seithon
    RuneKnight3
    Arkloyd

Were good enough folk and would just like somewhere to hang out and build :D
    RuneKnight3
    Arkloyd

Added temporarily... Seithon knows if there's any messing, they're all banned

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Moria Project underway.... had a lot of fun tonight being a "hobbit" (according to Tallon :p).

Also blew up a stack of 64 tnts, which left a big hole in the ground and blew up tal's computer too hahah...

If you see a big glassed off cave, thats the Moria Hertigage Foundation :p

DeV.

That actually did crash my PC.... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

cionga

might remember me you joined our server the other day

• Advertisement

Tallon wrote: »
    RuneKnight3
    Arkloyd

Added temporarily... Seithon knows if there's any messing, they're all banned

Tallon can yoh add my buddy then. Atleast temporary if you want. I want to shiw him my stuff in person. Totalycrazzy.

He knows the rules and i am responsible for him.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I would suggest that as a rule too Tal.... if someone is invited on my word, if they went spazzo I should get booted with them.

Amazing server though, lots of inspiring stuff.

DeV.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Servers been updated:

- Deathnofity! If you die, you will be named and shamed :D
    - Last.fm API plugin (currently not working); add your last.fm username and have whats playing on your media player pop up in Minecraft! Commands and all are working, check /nphelp for details, the API callback however is work in progress. Stay tuned, might get somewhere with it tonight!

EDIT: Also, good idea DeV. I guess in exceptional circumstances with long time server users they are fully responisble for the temporary whitelists. shad0w, your friend is added for now :)

Servers been updated:

- Deathnofity! If you die, you will be named and shamed :D
    - Last.fm API plugin (currently not working); add your last.fm username and have whats playing on your media player pop up in Minecraft! Commands and all are working, check /nphelp for details, the API callback however is work in progress. Stay tuned, might get somewhere with it tonight!

EDIT: Also, good idea DeV. I guess in exceptional circumstances with long time server users they are fully responisble for the temporary whitelists. shad0w, your friend is added for now :)

thx cherry.

its actually a good issue brought up to daylight.

in fact, i got good few friends from northend ireland, which i know in real life and virtual life. they are my budies for ages, and i can vouch for them with my own name.
    problem is, that they are foreign to this country, and they have no intrest or even... need to be a part of boards.ie forum, as tihs forum is national, irish forum. So making them to collect 25 posts is really overkill. we all know what sort of posts that will be... " lol ", " i do that too " , " i like that game hehehe" etc.
    we all know if griefers will want to get accses to server and do damage they will just join, collect those 25 posts, and will get in to do damage...

Making some sort of rule, that people can be recomended by players, who are trustable would sort part of the problem. If you give word for your friend, it will mean your name will be all over it, if your friends does something stupid, it means you did something stupid.

honestly, i would think first before trying to get inv to my friends with that rule, do i trust enought person? so i would risk my spot? As for current rule, my mind would be really calm, as i would have a buffer... " i dont care if he is my riend, rule is that he had to have 25 posts to get it, you hite listed him, so its not my problem that he exploded half of continent."

i hope you see where i am coming from here.

and cherry, cheers again, ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Cannot connect to minecraft.net just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Same here
    ;__:

Same. God damn servers. Notch really should migrated to a better one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Ya its saying on mine response code blah blah whatever /user kells97/server

Tallon wrote: »
    No way to do it, the admins can change it if they're on, but you will have to just ask.

It's no problem though
    Cool. Someone must've been manually doing it, as when I first joined yesterday, the "night" was only lasting 5 seconds. Night is needed, for the trees to grow, me thinks.

No it's not.

Admins usually just change it if they're working on something and need light

Feel free to ask to have dark turned on for a while if you wanna test some lighting things :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 richie1239

gettin any trouble with loggin onto the server?

Had errors earlier. In now. Coyote_ie is also online.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Cant get in. Connection lost, end of stream etc.

My username is csacramento, I'd like to be involved. I met ya at a party a while ago I believe Tallon.

Sacramento wrote: »
    My username is csacramento, I'd like to be involved. I met ya at a party a while ago I believe Tallon.
    Oh yeah, at clair's Birthday :)

Added to the social group, you can get the IP here

I can't add you to the whitelist as the minecraft.net servers are down, but I will as soon as they're back up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭killerhitman

you should think about getting better servers

you should think about getting better servers
    There is nothing wrong with our server, it is working 100%

It's Minecraft.net thats down!

Every server all over the world is down!

well they should think about getting better servers

well they should think about getting better servers
    lol, they should... They are...

Bit hard when you're trying to deign a game and 2.2 Million people keep trying to play it :p

• Advertisement

never mind their back working

Advertisement