Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bdh1297

name - bdh1297
    saw the tour of it on jx23's youtube. Really wanna be a part of it

- cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 villads215

im a huge fan of jx23 and saw u showing him around in your server and itlooks pretty awesome, my minecraft account name is villads215.. can i have the ip, thanks? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Adamhone12345

Hehe cheera m8, you are the first one to notice! :)

Its still only beggining, but i will add structures one by one and fill in all the free space.

Am planing on going to daft.ie tonight and get a few house ideas and turn them more medievel. I want to keep to old spirit with no glass towers :) i actuolly need to make a few pics of it :)

may i get the IP sent to me plz:D im registered and havent got it sent yet? does anyone know how to get TalTallon to send you the IP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 infinityblade

hi tal i was really hoping u could whitelist me i'd really love to join your minecraft community

username- infinityblade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

may i get the IP sent to me plz:D im registered and havent got it sent yet? does anyone know how to get TalTallon to send you the IP?
    We're working on the whitelist at the moment, also it's sunday and i'm in work :(

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Tallon!!!! lol.... saw the video, way cool. Be careful of our server though, would be such a shame if some griefer wrecked it all, plus if it gets too busy we'll get grief from the isp too... :(

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 powerplugg

Can i join the server ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 ShorterStraws

How long do you think it will take for everything tp be working again and for me to be accepted into the group to ge the ip?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

just woke up... what did i miss? are we still getting sea of people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 powerplugg

I have watch the video jx posted last night i was wondering if i could have the ip please?

• Advertisement

DeVore wrote: »
    Tallon!!!! lol.... saw the video, way cool. Be careful of our server though, would be such a shame if some griefer wrecked it all, plus if it gets too busy we'll get grief from the isp too... :(

DeV.
    Yup, still unsure what way to hadle the IP, but it won't be going public

Working on a read only whitelist so people can come on and have a look

We have backups too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Looks like I waited for the wrong time to ask for access haha. Was on a hiatus from minecraft but would very much like access to the server :)

Just add me whenever you can minecraft username is dmurphy

Is the group thing still in opperation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Failured

Hello everybody
    I really wanna join the server cus it looks very nice, and i think that i can make it even prettier :D

mcname: JesperAnker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MiniFix2311

MineCraft Acc MiniFix2311

Is the group thing still in opperation?
    Yep, but I need to sort a few things first

ok do you have any idea when everthing will be running again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Failured

Hello everybody
    i would really love to join the server, it looks nice

my mcname is JesperAnker

ok do you have any idea when everthing will be running again?
    I'm in work here for another few hours, The admins are working on it now though

I'll try sort it when I'm home, but everyone won't be able to log on at the same time

Ok awesome yeah I understand your server has just generated a lot of buzz.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

DeVore wrote: »

DeV.

DeV, servers on a backup system thats saved every half hour and stored for a day :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Azpet

Heey can I join the server?
    My name is Azpet.

pleinad2 wrote: »
    uhmm... guys, i just got banned for not spamming and I've had to make a new acc so I would appreciate it if you wouldnt ban people for no good reason...

Banned from boards?If you make a dupe account its gonna get banned aswell, if you want an admin to look at your ban go to http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Also please read the rules :)

lol the only reason i made a dupe was to try to appeal to them that i didn't do a bloody thing but of course they still havent replied and my post was taken down.
    and please notice i said NOT spamming cuz i didnt spam so i didnt breach any rules
    It may have been a mistake, there were a few spammers on so just start a thread there and the Admins will have a chat with you

They run this site, not me, and they're really sound

lol the only reason i made a dupe was to try to appeal to them that i didn't do a bloody thing but of course they still havent replied and my post was taken down.
    and please notice i said NOT spamming cuz i didnt spam so i didnt breach any rules

You did? You made a dupe account. As far as I know you can post in the helpdesk without an account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AVOIDjr

HELLO TALLON,
    I WATCHED YOUR VID WITH JX AND I THINK YOUR SERVER IS REALLY WELL BUILT
    CAN I JOIN, I PROMISE NOT TO GRIEF!
    REGARDS,
    AVOIDjr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ninjaphd

hit me up
    NinjaPHD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Roniada

IGN:Rozenblit
    i like to build epic stuff i dont grief im a friendly player and i listen to the admins

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Server reboot. Back in ten.

• Advertisement

the_syco wrote: »
    Server reboot. Back in ten.
    What?

Advertisement