Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Mexican_Panda

LOL gav we will have to see about that :) haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 infinityblade

sos but im a bit of a noob to the forums but how do we access the whitelist so that we can know whether we are on it or not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 FunkyTowner

Hello there!

My Minecraft username is DEUUEAUGH. Your server looks great, and I'd love to join it! :)

Also, I have a friend who I usually do streaming with who wants to join. His name is Shugman!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

sos but im a bit of a noob to the forums but how do we access the whitelist so that we can know whether we are on it or not?

I'll let you all know in due course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Mexican_Panda

ye hey Mexican_Panda not sure if im already whitelisted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Are certain buildings going to get that protection thing I see on other servers?
    Just in case something bad happens

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

JX sent me, I will await patiently until I get 25 posts :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 jamie5974

wow i feel sorry for the people running the server, going to need to be a good ass server to hall this meny people hahha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Corey.M

Hi guys. I dunno if this is the right place to post this but could i be included in your server. Don't worry i'm not a retard thats gunna burn and blow stuff up. I come on everyday almost and will help with anything if you ask me. :)

My username is c0rey14

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Server limit is 30.. We don't want to many people on at once, but the server can well hadle it :)

• Advertisement

can i be white listed pl0x :)
    user:jamie5974

Tallon wrote: »
    Server limit is 30.. We don't want to many people on at once, but the server can well hadle it :)
    lol good good, im guessing its full atm then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Stuartp

Hello I just saw jx23 video About this sever After 2 hours Of Surfing Youtube For video's on minecraft Can I enter Your Sever There Not many Sever Left to play and I admit Am Not the Best Builder/Miner But I will do my best to Help The sever In the Future Crusade's :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

jamie5974 wrote: »
    lol good good, im guessing its full atm then?
    Not yet, some of the regulars are on, but we'll be going live to the public soon later today :)

Not yet, some of the regulars are on, but we'll be going live to the public soon later today :)
    ok then :) hope to see you there, n hope its before 9, i want to be in church on time on the server :p
    n hope i get in considering theres going to be around 10k people going for the spots

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭alanucc

Hi all, Ive seen some of the images of the minecraft server and i'd love to go on and have a look around. My username is Stalin_ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

jamie5974 wrote: »
    ok then :) hope to see you there, n hope its before 9, i want to be in church on time on the server :p
    n hope i get in considering theres going to be around 10k people going for the spots

Hahaha the collection is going to be piled high! Have you got enough bread and wine for everyone? lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

What the hell is minecraft :pac:

He he, just seen the video and although i aint got a clue what it is / is for it looks bloody epic. Cudos to everyone who built it! I've love to go on just to have a go on the tracks, will there be another video when you complete it more?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Wezo1994

My Minecraft name is: Wezo1994

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

might need data to be reset for my char if thats possible I'm stuck beneath the map and cant tp to anyone without falling right back trough

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Sutilminecraft

Ok thanks for your help message me if there is any changes:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fgget27

okay, my username is ahha and i really would like to join this server. also i was wondering how am i gonna recieve the i.p.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Added everyone who applied up to 3am. Bear with me, the server can only hold 30 max at this point in time, so I'll whitelist the rest soon, promise!

Added everyone who applied up to 3am. Bear with me, the server can only hold 30 max at this point in time, so I'll whitelist the rest soon, promise!
    ok thank you cherry :)
    hm i like cherries might go get some...
    sorry random mind typing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 FunkyTowner

Me and my friend would like to join!

I'm DEUUEAUGH, and his name is Shugman. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fabstar45

My user is: fabstar45

GavMcG - already put it on the other forum so I am probably already on the list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Master Steeds

MOD EDIT: (UNDER REVIEW): Give your Minecraft username on this thread, please be patient and wait for a server admin (Tallon, cherryghost or michaelpower to clear you for the server access)

Right guys,

I need to make my own thread because the other one is for Daxters videos.

Please don't make the IP public to anyone on the forum

• No Griefing. If you don’t like something then move away from it.
    • Don’t be a dick.
    • If there is a construction in the way of what you are building then ask on the forum who owns it. If no one claims it after 7 days and the mods agree you can remove it.
    • No Lava to be used above ground. If you already have lava then it stays where it is but no bringing any more up from underground.
    • No TNT to be used except if there is a mod around to keep an eye on things.
    • If you accidentally make a hole in someone’s construction then fix it. If the damage can’t be fixed by you on your own then own up to it in the forum.
    • If you set fire to anything accidentally then own up to it. Most people won’t be penalised but repeat offenders will be.
    • There are kit commands on the forum for players on the forum. If you need something other than whats on the kit list, ask a moderator on the server for help on this

Cheers guys, happy diggin

Tallon

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0anU3OltpTLoDw3p0v8pyLz5_E2Phx2iEBz4moz6Wv82oA4lTQA

i just saw your video with with jx23, i was wondering if i could join your server as it looks awesome

im 18 and friendly, sociable and willing to help anyone out within the server

My minecraft name is Dan_Steeds

Thanks ,
    Master Steeds

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

So if there's 30 tourists on does that then mean we won't be able to get on or will they be a lower priority meaning they'll be kicked to make room for whitelisters?

• Advertisement

i just saw your video with with jx23, i was wondering if i could join your server as it looks awesome

im 18 and friendly, sociable and willing to help anyone out within the server

My minecraft name is Dan_Steeds

Thanks ,
    Master Steeds

No need to quote the very first post when replying to a thread. Just click post reply in the top left the next time you wish to post. (keeps the chat cleaner)

Advertisement