Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Whitelist updated. You're all added, I hope!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Servers been updated:

- Fire doesn't spread
    - Admins get notified of Lava/TNT
    - Beds are now blocked
    - BigBrother plugin added, whole world doesnt need to be rolled back in case of an accident/griefing. A specific area can be rolled back any time up to 2 days prior.

Happy crafting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jvielonman9324

didnt work :( says i wasnt whitelisted

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

zFakee wrote: »
    One question - IS the server set to offline mode so that people with cracked minecrafts can log on?

Minecraft Username - zFakee
    It's linked to the auth server, so I doubt it. It's only a few bob, so buy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Legend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Yi Harr

Hey, any chance of being added to the server whitelist??

MC Username: YiHarr

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,444 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

MC name: johnny_ultimate Cheers :)

Unfortunately, can't download the thing because the servers seem to be down :/ Should hopefully be able to finally start minecrafting at some point today though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 MorganG831

MorganG831

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Airbourne333

I saw a video about your server by jx23. Your server looks pretty epic and I would like to join you guys.
    MCname:Hauckhowser11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 MorganG831

MorganG831

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭GodlikeRed

Could you add me please? BigredIRL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

zFakee wrote: »
    Hey Guys I would really love to come and see your server - Saw your Jx21 Video on Youtube and wanted to help out with the projects. One question - IS the server set to offline mode so that people with cracked minecrafts can log on?

Minecraft Username - zFakee
    No, this is a legit server

If you use a hacked version if the game on the server, your account will be banned

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Menolias

Can you add me to the whitelist plz
    username cling79

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Gah, cant log in :/

Oh Tallon, you so l33t.

leet.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

This is a different server than the one I made Mordor on right?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you made mordor on the first instance of majorgaming.eu.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

fire should spread for lols :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

DrMorphine wrote: »
    Hey can I join your guys server please?

My username is irishlegend

The whitelist didnt update for me. My post was moved from main thread by moderator so might of missed it

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I got bored with my skeleton, decided to make a rollercoaster to view the skeleton (when finished) instead. I have been getting booster stations going as I go to make sure all is well (it's difficult building them after the platform :)

I see someone else has built an awesome skull in the north, I must go and look at that for inspiration :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kurama

Hey i was wondering if i could get on the server

Kurama_zeyurai

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 aselwyn1

Aselwyn1 can i be whitelisted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 aselwyn1

Servers been updated:

- Fire doesn't spread
    - Admins get notified of Lava/TNT
    - Beds are now blocked
    - BigBrother plugin added, whole world doesnt need to be rolled back in case of an accident/griefing. A specific area can be rolled back any time up to 2 days prior.

Happy crafting!

why are the beds blocked? and can i plz be white listed my minecraft is aselwyn1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

aselwyn1 wrote: »
    why are the beds blocked? and can i plz be white listed my minecraft is aselwyn1

beds are blocked because if 1 person tries to get into a bed the server crashes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 FartingPanda

MC name fartingpanda00

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Beatalls

I am trying to get 25 post... this is numb 15 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Beatalls

Sorry just kidding...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Orichalcum93

I'd love to join just as soon as I get 25 posts! Just one question... You guys ever do big server projects where everyone works on the one structure? That'd be so cool and fun to do!

DrMorphine wrote: »
    The whitelist didnt update for me. My post was moved from main thread by moderator so might of missed it

I'll be updating the whitelist soon, once Knoppix recovers my XP install :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Raymond236

Applefan236

Advertisement