Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Raymond236

Thumbs up if you were reffered to this thread by JX23

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Raymond236 wrote: »
    No, just no. I hate that stuff on youtube as it is, don't bring it here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 aselwyn1

beds are blocked because if 1 person tries to get into a bed the server crashes.

i was on a other server yesterday with bed and they worked there is it bcasue of all the people ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

whitelist me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

aselwyn1 wrote: »
    i was on a other server yesterday with bed and they worked there is it bcasue of all the people ?
    no idea. i dont look after all the mods and stuff so it could be conflicting with one of them. either way dont get into a bed on the server and we'll all be fine.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Whitelist updated. You're all in :)

I'm going to add an anti spam warning as a sticky, because there's a ridiculous amount of people still spamming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 DelBoi97

DelBoi97

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Star_Cow

My Minecraft user name is the same as my boards one Star_Cow the server seems fun & I hope to play with everyone there. I agree to the servers Terms And Conditions so I hope to play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Chelseakhj

I was wondering if i could go on your whitelist, my Minecraft name is Chelseakhj. :D

Thank you for reading.

Chelseakhj

• Registered Users Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

This isn't YouTube, so don't treat this place like it. Kthxbai.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Thats how I found this thread :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ADGOBE

ADGOBE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LoonyTunez

LoonyTunez Add To Whitelist Please

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

beds are blocked because if 1 person tries to get into a bed the server crashes.

What if two people try to get into bed together?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 CoLnXD

CoLn_XD

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Server just crash?

Edit: nvm

No, it's offline for a couple minutes to update the chat logs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 leighleigh11

Whitelist updated. You're all in :)

I'm going to add an anti spam warning as a sticky, because there's a ridiculous amount of people still spamming

Servers Down

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Servers getting spammed with TNT placement notifications, in the process of sorting it now

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Didn't even know they cracked multiplayer. Still it's worth the paltry sum!
    Yup. On an unnamed warez site, many pirates were telling others to buy it... which is very rare in those sites :D
    - BigBrother plugin added, whole world doesnt need to be rolled back in case of an accident/griefing. A specific area can be rolled back any time up to 2 days prior.
    WOO-HOO :D
    Kharn wrote: »
    I got bored with my skeleton, decided to make a rollercoaster to view the skeleton (when finished) instead. I have been getting booster stations going as I go to make sure all is well (it's difficult building them after the platform :)
    How about one track going up the spine, and the other tracks going down the rib cage?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It's not a bad idea, but I wanted it to loop around as I have plans for how I'll finish the skeleton and it's pose, so doing it this way first will be easier and allow for easier changes in the future :D

Servers Down
    Servers up :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Bavers1995

Aww man :( I posted Yesterday before the crash but im not Whitelisted :( Can I give it another go please? MC Name is Bavers1995 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 colinb25

Hello there!

My minecraft username is colinb25
    I saw the youtube video with jx today and you guys build some awesome stuff and id love to help.
    So yeah, if i could be put on the whitelist that would be awesome thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 TaoXD

TaoXD
    ^name^ please add me to the whitelist :)

Note to self, do not announce AFKness again -.-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 scottG12

scottG is the name

The stadium is gone due to fire. We'll probably need to do a restore. May want to check the logs to see who placed lave in the stadium first though.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭killerhitman

Hugh prick just set the stadium on fire the whole place is ruined

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,955 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Did the stadium just burn down?

Advertisement