Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Quazzie wrote: »
    Did the stadium just burn down?

The flammable bits did, there's now a shell where it once stood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 mileseverett

At around 20:00 the stadium was griefed by someone who placed lava somewhere inside, after frantic attempts to put the fire out it kept spreading. Before long the stadium was gone

R.I.P Stadium v1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Orichalcum93

The flammable bits did, there's now a shell where it once stood.

Wow have you guys anyway of checking who was on at the time??? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

and if that player is found they will be banned.

but if they come on here and say it was an accident and it will never happen again they will be warned and that will be that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

It looks like it could have been started by someone planting lave in the stadium so hopefully that should be trackable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 ejpaine

wow that was depressing, think i caught on fire like 5 times trying to put that out T_T

Hugh prick just set the stadium on fire the whole place is ruined

you see who did it?

yeah we can check the logs but we cant see who did what unless they spawned the lava or flint and tinder.

you see who did it?

yeah we can check the logs but we cant see who did what unless they spawned the lava or flint and tinder.

Pricks, hope it was just an accident otherwise that'd be a really stupid thing to do

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭killerhitman

no i was building my pyramid when i heard everyone saying the stadium was on fire

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Xivilai

Minecraft looks totally addictive :)

I'm planning to buy it and hopefully get on the server in the future.
    Are the worlds big enough so that a crappy player can get a bit of space to himself? Will I get spat on for being **** :'-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,273 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

When you check the logs to see what ass**** did it you'll also see me down as having dropped lava in the stadium. Please know that was after the fire had burned half the place down and I was just emptying my bucket so i could put water in it and help put the fire out.

RIP Stadium :(

Xivilai wrote: »
    Minecraft looks totally addictive :)

I'm planning to buy it and hopefully get on the server in the future.
    Are the worlds big enough so that a crappy player can get a bit of space to himself? Will I get spat on for being **** :'-(

any world on minecraft is about 8 times the size of the surface of the earth. loads of room.
    Oatesy23 wrote: »
    When you check the logs to see what ass**** did it you'll also see me down as having dropped lava in the stadium. Please know that was after the fire had burned half the place down and I was just emptying my bucket so i could put water in it and help put the fire out.

RIP Stadium :(

you didnt have to say that but thank you.

FOR EVERYONE

NO LAVA ABOVE GROUND FOR ANY REASON!!!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY LAVA ON YOU KEEP IT OFF YOUR HOTBAR OR ELSE STUFF LIKE THIS WILL HAPPEN

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

any world on minecraft is about 8 times the size of the surface of the earth. loads of room.

you didnt have to say that but thank you. we cant see on the logs who does what at every turn.

FOR EVERYONE

NO LAVA ABOVE GROUND FOR ANY REASON!!!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY LAVA ON YOU KEEP IT OFF YOUR HOTBAR OR ELSE STUFF LIKE THIS WILL HAPPEN

Is the server down now? I went away for dinner...

yeah i think so as its backed up by the god that is cherryghost. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Out of the things that were built today would it not be faster if we just put the wood back down? like 10 of us do it

and the half blocks are built over them so we know each spot

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

hardly an accsident.

fair play to all people who answered a call and helped controling the fire spread.

i know it will be backed up, but it showed some people involvment in hour of need.

p.s. it was quite an awesome scene lol, people screaming, fire and water everywhere, panic... lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Beatalls

I get a:

Failed to connect to server
    Connection refused: connect

Does this mean I am banned :confused:
    Or is it do to the lava excident...

server is in the midle of back up ladies! keep your panties on and dry!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

What a Dick.
    Unfortunatly that is what can happen, some tard saw the youtube vid and decided to come and trash the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Coolkid97

where do i apply for whitelist

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

hardly an accsident.

fair play to all people who answered a call and helped controling the fire spread.

i know it will be backed up, but it showed some people involvment in hour of need.

p.s. it was quite an awesome scene lol, people screaming, fire and water everywhere, panic... lol!

It wasn't an accident, I've identified the user and he's being dealt with accordingly, as well as being getting a boards.ie ban.

Server will be back up in due course.

i am in the middle of downloading team speak 3 now because i have some free time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Sutilminecraft

Not sure if its that easy to replace all that wood + im not sure we can make the stadium the same as it was before im sorry guys we tryed my best to put it out and even burnt to death once but our efforts were unsuccessful.

I would like to give a thank you to the mods who teleported us to try put out the fire. Please find the idiot who did this and ban him forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 mileseverett

and fart in his face.

It wasn't an accident, I've identified the user and he's being dealt with accordingly, as well as being getting a boards.ie ban.

Server will be back up in due course.

good man cherry, will deffo own you a pint, if we will make a tallon server meet, *cought* ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Beatalls

Minecraft Name: beatalls

I am really sorry that I made so many post. I didn't read the rules good enough.
    I honestly just wanted to join your AWESOME server so badly...

again my apologies, this is my last post until further notice.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I keep getting a connection refused: connection error.
    Am I banned or is it the server?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Sutilminecraft

@coolkid97 Go to the home page of this forum and click where it says here and it should take you to the whitelist application.

you dont need 25 posts anymore because of all the spam that happened just wait patiently and you will be added

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Hmmm I seem to be taken off the whitelist.

Any chance I can be put back on?

• Advertisement

Hey just applied for the group there and would love to join the server,
    MC: Orichalcum93

Advertisement