Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Theorox

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Thought it might be easier to have a thread specifically for people requesting to be whitelisted, just so they don't get lost in the Main server thread and overlooked for hours/days etc.

Make sure you've applied to this - Tallon's Minecraft Server Group

And leave you're MC Username below.
    MC name: Theorox
    Please whitelist me soon i wos middway through a maddive lighthouse with whiteboii

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

There was too many users acting the maggot, so we removed all users added in the last 48hours

We're going though the logs to find out who was actually helping and building stuff.

Just bear with us, we had a crazy night, and it's 3am now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 whiteboii

Tallon wrote: »
    There was too many users acting the maggot, so we removed all users added in the last 48hours

We're going though the logs to find out who was actually helping and building stuff.

Just bear with us, we had a crazy night, and it's 3am now....
    ok thanx me and theo were building a lighthouse with a lava top but we didnt finish u can find it near the rainbow. thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

the_syco wrote: »
    To all the moaners:

I don't really give a flying f**k

the computer says "no".

Simples.

Final point: management reserves the right to refuse entry :pac:

Hahaha I love all those!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

whiteboii wrote: »
    ok thanx me and theo were building a lighthouse with a lava top but we didnt finish u can find it near the rainbow. thank you

Yo Tal, I was in with these lads and they are alright. Have any other names you need to check then just run them by me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

This **** is off da hooooooook. havent been online all day and im a bit mentally impaired right now, but **** all yiz greifers :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 AdamCrafter

I haven't even been on the server yet, so I can't complain but I administer one server where grief is constant, and I absolutely hate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

I've been told the server back up was set to Sunday night, yes?

Half a dozen layers of the Dome to do again makes me a sad panda. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 RUL Spectre

hello there, my name is RUL Spectre, i recently watched jx23's video saw your server andthought it was awesome. if i may be allowed i would like to join your server. my minecraft name is RUL_Spectre. thank you and have a nice day :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 AdamCrafter

/facepalm

Read, boy, read!

• Advertisement

/facepalm

Read, boy, read!

whoops sorry about that

hello there, my name is RUL Spectre, i recently watched jx23's video saw your server andthought it was awesome. if i may be allowed i would like to join your server. my minecraft name is RUL_Spectre. thank you and have a nice day smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Roll back from sunday?! Oh crap :(
    And i did so much leveling of that area...

Ah well, if it has to be done...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sirmitch

hey bro
    can u list me again i was delisted from the 48h thing thanx bro
    sirmitch

Roll back from sunday?! Oh crap :(
    And i did so much leveling of that area...

Ah well, if it has to be done...
    It's a good thing bro, most of your village was destroyed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jak/mar

So basically anything that was shown in the video was attacked?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Deilpo

My town is gone!! I logged in today and /home and i took me to where I built my town, We had the ground flatened out and a few house's and 1 tower. Now today its gone! The ground isn't flat anymore and theres only a few torches. Please tell me what happened.

INGAME NAME: Irishcraft

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

Deilpo wrote: »
    My town is gone!! I logged in today and /home and i took me to where I built my town, We had the ground flatened out and a few house's and 1 tower. Now today its gone! The ground isn't flat anymore and theres only a few torches. Please tell me what happened.

INGAME NAME: Irishcraft

The server was backed up to couple days ago due to terrorism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 blazinator3241

mc name: blazinator3241

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

whiteboii wrote: »

sorry lads no lava above ground. that rule was put in as too many things were burnt down.

and yes i know we do have a large lave structure but that was built before that rule and when it was built it was ages out of the main area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

and yes i know we do have a large lave structure but that was built before that rule and when it was built it was ages out of the main area.
    And if any of you fúcking griefers touch it I won't be happy...

Aright relax lads, Minecraft is supposed to be a fun game :)

Also guys, I think I'm going to restart the Freedom Tower tonight.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Just a note to anyone wanting to join our server since yesterday. I've suspended any whitelisting for the time being. I may add an anti-grief system in.

In the meantime I'm uploading a world for you all to play on single player, or start your own server with.

Just a note to anyone wanting to join our server since yesterday. I've suspended any whitelisting for the time being. I may add an anti-grief system in.

In the meantime I'm uploading a world for you all to play on single player, or start your own server with.
    People will be allowed to start new servers with the Tallon world map?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Well I can't stop them if I upload it. Either that or make a dummy server thats totally unlocked.

Your choice :o

Well I can't stop them if I upload it. Either that or make a dummy server thats totally unlocked.

Your choice :o
    True, I see your point.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Tallon wrote: »
    It's a good thing bro, most of your village was destroyed :(

Did the fecker put my village on fire too?!?!!?!!!

Fecking scumbag!!!!

I dont care what excuse people got. It was all done on purpuse :( . Excuses like: of flint sliped and i got dced is bull****.

Now becouse of few assholes all fun is fecked for all if us, i dont even mention how lads are working to bring it back...

Idea: lets do a limited amount of people white listed every week. With proper intro and request of joining in. Lets say 10 people in a weak is easyer to keep an eye then hundred in 3 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Robb123

Hey I would love to join your server and hopefully bring some cool builds to the world.
    I can't join the Tallon group though because i haven't made 25 posts.

Minecraft username - Robb123

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Xenon560

This is a shame, but I have been in other griefer filled servers and its not fun at all.

Advertisement