Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

I've sorted out the users. They've been server banned AND site banned. To fix things further, the boards.ie link has been removed from JX23's Youtube page.

Servers back up in 5

It's still in the description of the video for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 jamie5974

*shakes head*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

CORaven wrote: »
    It's still in the description of the video for me.
    Getting it removed now... Was supposed to have been removed last night

Just to give some publicity to the people that deserve it, Quassie or quazzie (sorry for not getting the name dead on) helped me build whats currently done of that structure next to the golden penis (the one with the spiral stairs to no where currently), helping me lay down the entire foundation for it and spawning double slabs for me, this is the kind of soundness that makes me want to be part of the building community on the server. Not enough praise is given to the people that help build or rebuild on there, it's a huge credit to all the work and recognition thats been achieved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Alley96

MC Name: alleyjl96

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 BEDSIDEACE

tallon i was on the server yesterday but today it ays im not whitelisted any help???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

There's your problem buddy, look for the thread regarding new people.

The server is now private due to griefers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Fecking griefers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Only started playing Minecraft the other day but managed to get hooked on it fairly quickly. Any chance of getting added to the whitelist? Don't mind waiting as I'm still getting used to the game.

Minecraft username: Smurch.

Sacramento wrote: »
    Just to give some publicity to the people that deserve it, Quassie or quazzie (sorry for not getting the name dead on) helped me build whats currently done of that structure next to the golden penis (the one with the spiral stairs to no where currently), helping me lay down the entire foundation for it and spawning double slabs for me, this is the kind of soundness that makes me want to be part of the building community on the server. Not enough praise is given to the people that help build or rebuild on there, it's a huge credit to all the work and recognition thats been achieved.
    Unbanned, you were messing last night and just took it too far

I'm sure you know what you did and what your not supposed to do

Also, I've met you in real life and you're a decent lad :)

Un-banned

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 overdonenames

really sucks about all those greifers, and im really sad I cant join. but its for a good reason so I dont mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Coolkid97

I would love to join this server i am not a greifer and i know how it feels having your work ruined and having to face that your not gonna get it back. i have seen that something has been greifed over these last few days on this server and would be willing to help fix anything that has been greifed
    My minecraft name is: EdFurlong

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

Well that's a pity, griefers are pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Yi Harr

Aldebaran wrote: »
    Only started playing Minecraft the other day but managed to get hooked on it fairly quickly. Any chance of getting added to the whitelist? Don't mind waiting as I'm still getting used to the game.

What he said. Just got Minecrack yesterday too. If you do start whitelisting people again would love to join your server.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

really sucks about all those greifers, and im really sad I cant join. but its for a good reason so I dont mind.

Thank you for understanding :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 JayWright

Heyyy, i've had Minecraft for over 10 months now ! , consider myself to be a fairly decent builder and I LOVE to take part in major builds which seem to happen reguraly on this server! After seeing this server on JX23's youtube and some of the stuff you build I would love to take part, please consider that I really want to get on this server and if I can't because of griefer's - sadface :'(

Thanks for reading !

MCUsername - Jay Wright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Corey.M

I'm not sure if im whitelisted, i posted on here ages ago but i haven't seen a reply or anything :/ What is the IP?
    My username is c0rey14

Corey.M wrote: »
    I'm not sure if im whitelisted, i posted on here ages ago but i haven't seen a reply or anything :/ What is the IP?
    My username is c0rey14
    Sorry lads but ye won't be able to join.

There's been too many griefers so the server is now private.

Check out the awesome server :)

Thanks to all they nice new people who have been helping on the server and old the oldskool users who have been helping them :D

01march.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Are portals working at the moment? Can't seem to be able to name mine. I've constructed a 2x1 area surounded by obsidian with a redstone torch in the center but it's not going all glowy and it's not being recognised.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭nathan99

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Sorry lads but ye won't be able to join.

There's been too many griefers so the server is now private.

Just my luck.... Is the server ever gonna go back public?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

I attended a Minecraft sex orgie on the server....That is all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Lol was it vibrating ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 orange_soap

How do you get to be on the white list?????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Its closed to Newcomers because of Griefers

Sorry

Tallon wrote: »
    Unbanned, you were messing last night and just took it too far

I'm sure you know what you did and what your not supposed to do

Also, I've met you in real life and you're a decent lad :)

Un-banned

Your a sound lad yourself! Thanks, I know the line now.

Will probably be on tomorrow night to work the spiral staircase to nowhere and the building around it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Sacramento wrote: »
    Your a sound lad yourself! Thanks, I know the line now.

Will probably be on tomorrow night to work the spiral staircase to nowhere and the building around it.

Sorry man, I didn't realize I banned you! Do'h. Really sorry. That's twice I've made a mistake with your username :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 zombie_down

Zombie_down

Sorry man, I didn't realize I banned you! Do'h. Really sorry. That's twice I've made a mistake with your username :(

Don't worry about it! I won't be able to get on until tomorrow anyway, on a frankenstein laptop I made in my parents house. Has that openGl error when I try to run minecraft on it. Hopefully my build is still there next to the golden willy!

• Advertisement

Zombie_down
    Look two posts up tbh.

Advertisement