Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

If you weren't on earlier you missed.. quite a show

Screenshot2011-03-01at205637.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Lol I just left as you can see and Thanks Tal for the help with the house ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

glad to see my strip club is being put to good use :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Sacramento wrote: »
    Don't worry about it! I won't be able to get on until tomorrow anyway, on a frankenstein laptop I made in my parents house. Has that openGl error when I try to run minecraft on it. Hopefully my build is still there next to the golden willy!

Update your drivers!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

nathan99 wrote: »
    Just my luck.... Is the server ever gonna go back public?

I think Tallon and Cherry are working on something.

However, just a general note for any hopefulls, I think I can speak for the lads when I say that you will not get into the server if all you do is come on this forum, spam, and just continually ask to get in. Relax, take it easy, engage in some chatting about minecraft in general. Get to know us, prove to us that you're not some pleb that's gonna grief. Articulate your posts. Instead of saying "OMG THE SERVER IS AWESOME LEMME IN PLZZZ LOLOLOLOLO !!!111!" maybe write up a nice post explaining why you might like to be a part of the server etc.

Now that's not gonna guarantee you're going to get in, but there's a chance it'll help. Overall, please be polite and understanding.

• Advertisement

Update your drivers!

I did! Well actually added "C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaw.exe -Xmx800m -jar " to the shortcut target. Got onto the server, but can barely move!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Sutilminecraft

The next opening for the strip club if you missed it will be the 8th of march at 9pm be for some fun...

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭mach1982

Just had one most fun night in ages thanks to Talaon and his sever .
    I found deserted spot them dug down kept digging , made two under ground caves last one was near the sea a dung up in to sea drowned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

mach1982 wrote: »
    Just had one most fun night in ages thanks to Talaon and his sever .
    I found deserted spot them dug down kept digging , made two under ground caves last one was near the sea a dung up in to sea drowned
    Glad you had fun Al :)

Any want help create subterranean world ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 RUL Spectre

Kersmash wrote: »
    I think Tallon and Cherry are working on something.

However, just a general note for any hopefulls, I think I can speak for the lads when I say that you will not get into the server if all you do is come on this forum, spam, and just continually ask to get in. Relax, take it easy, engage in some chatting about minecraft in general. Get to know us, prove to us that you're not some pleb that's gonna grief. Articulate your posts. Instead of saying "OMG THE SERVER IS AWESOME LEMME IN PLZZZ LOLOLOLOLO !!!111!" maybe write up a nice post explaining why you might like to be a part of the server etc.

Now that's not gonna guarantee you're going to get in, but there's a chance it'll help. Overall, please be polite and understanding.

so bacicaly, we have to prove that the first thing we do will not be to destroy other peoples property, and to do that we post in the other areas and maybe join the group. but, if i were to ask you to ask another server creator about me, and he tells you i only intentionaly greifed anything once during my stays on the server, would i be allowed on?
    realy quick the only greifing thing i did involved TNT and afterword i fixed up the hole i made because i didn't know TNT made that large of an explosion. (twas my first time with it :| )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Zombie_down
    so bacicaly, we have to prove that the first thing we do will not be to destroy other peoples property, and to do that we post in the other areas and maybe join the group. but, if i were to ask you to ask another server creator about me, and he tells you i only intentionaly greifed anything once during my stays on the server, would i be allowed on?
    realy quick the only greifing thing i did involved TNT and afterword i fixed up the hole i made because i didn't know TNT made that large of an explosion. (twas my first time with it :| )

Probably not if you intentionally did it, as you have just said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Loaded42

Minecraft Name: Loaded42

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Any want help create subterranean world ?
    Way, way, way ahead of you. "Little" project I started just today, spent a good few hours on it too...
    Remind me to actually show someone, because I've (kind of) hidden it so people wouldn't mess with it :P
    Ohhh paranoia, thou art a heartless bitch.

But really, I've started excavating a 100x100 ground floor (got maybe 20% of the floor done) and it's going to end up being between 15 and 20 blocks high to the ceiling when done.
    I'll start showing people around tomorrow, lots of sleep needed now though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Toomey_7

giant pig FTW that is all :P

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Sonk

Mcname - Sonk

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Loaded42 wrote: »
    Minecraft Name: Loaded42
    Sonk wrote: »
    Mcname - Sonk
    Denied.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

Some had a load of iron on the runway of my airport, Sorry to say but I got rid of that, because I have plans for that airport and am building a plane coming in for landing.

Also who built the helicopter/building on the helipad?

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Xivilai

Well I bought Minecraft today :pac:

Its pretty lonely being in an empty world alright.. aside from the odd sheep and cow

Sad to hear that griefers invaded the server.. Hopefully you won't see any more of that ****..

Is it safe to build in the wilderness and assume it'll still be there in a couple of days when you get back to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

Phase 1 completed, will be intresting to see if it shows up on the cartos :D
    Two more pases to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

I have plans for an underground village/settlement, it's partially started as it's an extension of my current underground home (underneath the plaza by cathedral) - if yours is anywhere near-ish we could meet up somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Theorox

Sorry at the time i had not read the earlier post

ANd Hey cherryghost saw ur utube vids! subscribed!

Cossax wrote: »
    I have plans for an underground village/settlement, it's partially started as it's an extension of my current underground home (underneath the plaza by cathedral) - if yours is anywhere near-ish we could meet up somewhere.

I can't rember where they were each was as i died and respawaned back at the Tallon Station . I'll either build a type of Star Gate Command complex , or an James Bond Villian lair .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I can't rember where they were each was as i died and respawaned back at the Tallon Station . I'll either build a type of Star Gate Command complex , or an James Bond Villian lair .
    Use the /sethome command to set your home so that you can type /home and go back to where you were :)

I was lokk at the maps , and think the frist was some where south of the pyrimid.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

sure we can get a new cartograph later on today (i hope) and you can see where you were then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

I'd be well up for a SGC type structure, not sure exactly how we'd work it but I'm sure something could be worked out!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,957 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Server seems to be down at the moment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 183 ✭✭Paracore

indeed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Sonk

the_syco wrote: »
    Denied.

D: How come I was denied?

Advertisement