Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

I had a look around the server last night and it's crazy the amount of work and effort that went into it, very impressive, fair play to everyone involved. I hope to make my own little contribution at some point but I'm still in noob mode right now.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Server updated!

- SQL Lite installed for future plugins
    - Added the /stats command. Will now keep a record of literally everything you do :D

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

Should probably lock this thread until things change.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Colham wrote: »
    Should probably lock this thread until things change.

Older users can still request access :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

Older users can still request access :)

Oh right, my bad. Thought it was closed to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Hey lads can i be whitelisted again? I seem to have been removed from it for some reason...

Been offline for ages moving house, finally i have my computer again!!!! and some filthy 30MB internet... whoop!

Cheers...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

Hey Guy's I'd really appreciate if I could join your server. I was white listed days ago and bought my account today only to find the servers been closed to greivers.

I'd personally be interested in building underground networks within the server and I have the common sense not touch anyone else things, it's only courteous.

I don't however have a huge knowledge of the game and I'm still learning a lot so I'll make no declarations of being a master builder.....though I am study architecture in RL if that's a bonus ;)

Name: Crow92

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 RUL Spectre

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Probably not if you intentionally did it, as you have just said.
    directly afterword, i worked my hardest to fill up the hole because i didn't know the tnt would cause such a large hole, i would have finished the enitre thing if a server member hadn't suggested we make a bridge over the hole instead of filling it up. Just making it known, if tallon decides he doesn't want anyone with any previous actions then that is his decision and i will respect that.

Greifers are terible people, there is no gain to what they do, especialy if you are on a good server, if you have a large amount of nice people, what was greifed can be rubilt within a few hours.

when i found out what i had done i felt terrible for the rest of the night, i aplogised to the online mderator repeatedly, then i logged off for a few days. I now evven feel bad for doing that, when people on the server are building something, i ask if they need help, if they say yes i will help, but i am respectful to their wishes if they decline, i am now making something fun for them on the server, a firing range, it is rather close to being done, all i require is more bows and arrows and it will be completed, maybe if i can find where my screenshots are i will post them here. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rocktofakie2

I'd absolutely love to play on your server. I can't follow Tallons link so I'll try to get whitelisted here. My username is: rocktofakie2

Thanks in advance!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Jakeyboy95

My Minecraft Name is Jakeyboy95

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Sutilminecraft

Any idea when server will be back up?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Any idea when server will be back up?

Tallon posts server updates on his Twitter feed, follow it there to get info on when it's back up.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I'd absolutely love to play on your server. I can't follow Tallons link so I'll try to get whitelisted here. My username is: rocktofakie2

Thanks in advance!:)
    Due to griefers, no new people are allowed in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

the_syco wrote: »
    Due to griefers, no new people are allowed in.
    At this time.......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

magill :D Please can i come ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Oh... nvms :D

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭VampiricPadraig

Can I be re-added to the list.

MC Name: VampiricPadraig

Thanks in Advance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Magill is the biggest greifer going, dont let him in :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Pelican_999

Hi I was white listed a few days ago but now when I try to log in it says i'm not whitelisted now. I would love to rejoin the server please my minecraft name is alexpelling . thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cheal

can someone put me on the whitelist of this server please?
    it looks awesome, wanna help build, promise of no griefing.
    MC username: cheal

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

I'm never going to get my project done unless I can get some TNT! If I show an admin what I'm doing, and prove I won't dick about could I get some? :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just a few of my recent builds:

My tower, sugar mill, high-level rock garden and a small enough pokeball.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Can I be re-added to the list.

MC Name: VampiricPadraig

Thanks in Advance :)

Added

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Denny M wrote: »
    Just a few of my recent builds:

My tower, sugar mill, high-level rock garden and a small enough pokeball.
    Never thought of uploading images... Well here goes!

First it's some of the tunnels going down (lots of these, all symmetrical), then one of four nice staircases, and finally the build area from one of the corners (can't even render the opposite sides it's so far away).

I need to clear out a lot more as you can see (this is the most worked on area) and then bring the whole ceiling up about 13 blocks. All in all, about 300,000 blocks to get rid of! Back to work :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

reader_rabbit_learn_to_read_game.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Kersmash wrote: »
    reader_rabbit_learn_to_read_game.jpg
    Should've just left my thread open. It would've drawn all the n00bs who can't read :P

The finished Sky Bar :)

150242.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

I've finally cracked, given in and bought it! Brower minecraft can only do so much, need moar minez!

User ID: Hrafyn

Don't mind waiting if the server is still closed due to maniacs :pac:

Advertisement