Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

cian1500ww wrote: »
    Is alpha version worth purchasing?? Just started playing the classic version and I'm enjoying it so far.

Yes, it's awesome. There's a reason this game has sold over 600,000 copies already and is not even at beta. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Tallon wrote: »
    Deffo! Do it
    Done :D

Can you PM me the IP?? :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Accurate comic is accurate

• Registered Users Posts: 82,950 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I'm looking forward to the full game, I want 128 slot servers and all the bells and whistles! We'll go on raids and stuff! ahhaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Yes, it's awesome. There's a reason this game has sold over 600,000 copies already and is not even at beta. :D
    What? The dude who created the game is now a 6 millionaire?

Indie Development can make you very rich. Not that there aren't 6 million other starving artists out there besides him.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Yep, sure his paypal account was frozen when he made 750,000 is a few days, they thought something was up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

2csg9wn.png

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

halolz-dot-com-minecraft-wakeuponisland-punchtrees.jpg

• Advertisement

Did you make that?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I got a server off burstnet.eu and it doesnt have enough horse power for the game :(

ping to server is good, but its lagging with only me in a new world :(

I got a server off burstnet.eu and it doesnt have enough horse power for the game :(

ping to server is good, but its lagging with only me in a new world :(

Whats teh spec?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Im a bad, baaaaaad man.

I just improved the view from the castle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

wow... Nice one jumpy..

Screenshot:

knob.png

Oh man. Im in tears laughing at my own immaturity.

I love this game.

Lolz were had, and they were loud!

Jumpy wrote: »
    Oh man. Im in tears laughing at my own immaturity.

I love this game.

Thank god it wasn't put beside Pikachu, otherwise you'd have questions that would need answering :mad: :pac:

Welcome

to

Pen Island

Woops, a typo

penisland2178043.jpg

Tallon wrote: »
    Welcome

to

Pen Island

Woops, a typo

penisland2178043.jpg

The irony of who joined the server is hilarious!

• Advertisement

It was only a matter of time.

Its a pity you cant see it in its full animated glory here.

You mean the lava cumming out the top?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

saw the skeleton of the boat and decided to finish it. oeb came in and gave a hand aswell. looks pretty good in my opinion.

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/9602/boatqn.jpg

only putting link as i couldnt be arsed resizing it.

Thanks Mike I had started it but havent been back on in a couple days :)

Yeah, well, about that

I accidently blew the sh!t out of the boat.

Someone had laced, and I mean Laced the bottom of the boat with TNT and a trip switch.

When I went into the hull she blew, and froze my screen for a good 30seconds

the explosion was so great that it left a giant, boat shapped whole in the ocean!

I think I have it recorded !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Sorry to go Off topic but has anybody tried it on a netbook or low powered laptop? Considering getting this but cant seem to find a demo and the browser version runs like ****e :( Not sure if it is all the laptops fault though.

if youre going to run it on a laptop make sure your fps limit on minecraft is switched on, unless you like hot balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Sounds nasty - yeah still not sure whether to take the plunge. Ill post back with the performance (and specs) if i get it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

i myself play it on a dell inspiron 1501 not the best laptop but not the worst. the lag can be horrendous at times as it can max the CPU but jsut keep the fog low and it'll be fine.

Advertisement