Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

It was moved because not only was it put miles out of the way, but you literally placed a white brick in front of quazzies castle, which he hand made for over 4 days straight, in which he moved out that far so nobody would actually spoil the creation he made.

Fair enough however it is only a matter of time before everything is pushed out towards his work.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Fair enough however it is only a matter of time before everything is pushed out towards his work.

I understand that damn man, everything will probably be out that way in a month or so (yeah its that far out!). The world is massive and you chose to perfectly symmetrize the area right in front of it.

Sorry man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

I understand that damn man, everything will probably be out that way in a month or so (yeah its that far out!). The world is massive and you chose to perfectly symmetrize the area right in front of it.

Sorry man

Hehe I know, feel like an idiot more than anything. I actually just ran from everywhere about a week ago and then set it as my home for a plot. The next day I came on and he had built over half of it. I totally forgot about the fact I was so far out and just assumed take it before its gone again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Sprrratt wrote: »
    I think LakesKeane did it, ive no problem with it as long as theres a valid reason. Ive found a nice place to start fresh i think. Just a pity that the 2nd vid is a waste and i spent about an hour flattening the land.

I didn't buddy. . I was wondering where it was though because i watched your vids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Theorox

nothing sorry editied

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Sarn

Can you add me too please? Single player is too quiet.

Nihilim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 elvinandritos

mcname Elvinandritos

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Guys, if you're having trouble with griefing, I recently updated a simple cuboid protection plugin which prevents players from placing, destroying or igniting and block in a protected area unless they are allowed. It works with CraftBukkit builds 454+ and is available here: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/sec-simpleprotect-v-144-148.691/page-6#post-107873

It's very easy to use and doesn't require any configuring other than adding protectors usernames to a protectors file :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 construkktor

Hey Guys,

Great to see all sorted - please add me to the whitelist :D

construkktor

cheers!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Sarn wrote: »
    Can you add me too please? Single player is too quiet.

Nihilim

Whitelisted, Enjoy :D
    mcname Elvinandritos
    Hey Guys,

Great to see all sorted - please add me to the whitelist :D

construkktor

cheers!!

Sorry lads,

People registered recently are not being accepted onto the server at this time, please check back here or follow Tallon on twitter for more information.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 construkktor

Apologies,

i'll continue keep up to date with this :pac:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

It's not compatible with some of our plugins.

We have anti fire and tnt stuff enabled now anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭JohnR1024

JohnR1024 Can I please join!?

Username-JohnR1024 From Ireland please whitelist me I'd be a valuable addition :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Can people not read the server is'nt accepting new people at this time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

It's not compatible with some of our plugins.

We have anti fire and tnt stuff enabled now anyway
    Which plugins??

JohnR1024 wrote: »
    Username-JohnR1024 From Ireland please whitelist me I'd be a valuable addition :D
    Hey mate,

Sorry but we're not letting guests on the server at this time. We will be letting people on the server soon, follow Tallon on Twitter and you'll be let know straight away

http://twitter.com/taltallon

Dan

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Hey mate,

Sorry but we're not letting guests on the server at this time. We will be letting people on the server soon, follow Tallon on Twitter and you'll be let know straight away

http://twitter.com/taltallon

Dan

Ok no problem please add me when you are, thanks for replying!
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Blay wrote: »
    Sounds like a pretty good idea, interesting to have everyone chipping in on a long term project:)

We need something to follow on from the cathedral and stadium!

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭killerhitman

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    We need something to follow on from the cathedral and stadium!
    What about a stadium in a cathedral

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

You should all make a giant simpsons on the couch monument:p

cian1500ww wrote: »
    Which plugins??

TravelPortals and iWatch

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    You should all make a giant simpsons on the couch monument:p

And YOU need to get minecraft ya bastard :P

Kersmash wrote: »
    And YOU need to get minecraft ya bastard :P

I might get it sometime. The thing is I've only got a laptop (anyone else on laptops??) and a serious lack of creativity. I have been messin around on the free version and made meself a swimmin pool with a high dive and made an attempt at a castle.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

The thing is I've only got a laptop (anyone else on laptops??)

I'm playing on my trusty 13" 2.66Ghz MacBook Pro. You should get it... Multiplayer is great craic. You don't really need too much creativity... Ideas just bounce around the table when you're on with us lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Yeah I play on my laptop too, runs fine.

Its the touchpad that bugs me but a mouse would cure that. Also when I play the free version I get around 10 fps. Would this improve on a proper server?

Its the touchpad that bugs me but a mouse would cure that. Also when I play the free version I get around 10 fps. Would this improve on a proper server?
    Try optimine to improve the FPS, cherry linked up how to use it in the "essentials" thread.

Also, you could use an xbox controller instead of the touchpad, it's what I do and I like it alot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 CODGOD35

Mc:CODGOD35

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

I even play on an Acer Aspire One sometimes with Gamebooster running and it's not too bad FPS wise:)

My latest creation on TallonServer:

2011-03-05_201051.png

Intended as a water feature but serves as a quick way down off the roof too:pac:

Advertisement