Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKOOTER BIKE

Options
  • 17-11-2010 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Would anyone know where I would get a skooter bike. While on holiday in Co Clare this summer I saw 2 kids with them. They look exactly like your regular steel skooter. You know the foldable ones with the 2 small wheels and the steel deck to stand on with the t-bar and the 2 foam handlebars. The only difference was this skooter had a saddle and pedals. It looked like a fully functional bike but it had the 2 small wheels and resembled a skooter and it looked like you could fold it aswell. If anyone could tell me where I could source one of these I would appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid the Help Desk is only for posters experiencing problems with the site or for querying moderator decisions. Other posters can't reply to you here. To tell the truth, I have no idea where you should post this, but perhaps if you try the Cycling forum, someone there may be able to help you. They're all pretty serious cyclists, but given that they spend a lot of time in bike shops it's possible someone has seen what you're looking for.

Advertisement