Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talk Talk Broadband

• 17-11-2010 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi just wanted to know if talk talk broadband is any good and of any bad situations people have had with them. I'm mainly getting the net for online gaming through the 360 and ps3, and it's a standard wireless router into the phoneline set up with them i think. First time getting the net so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭rob808

Hi just wanted to know if talk talk broadband is any good and of any bad situations people have had with them. I'm mainly getting the net for online gaming through the 360 and ps3, and it's a standard wireless router into the phoneline set up with them i think. First time getting the net so any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I dont think talk talk do broadband in Ireland just phone .They do in uk unless now there selling broadband did you ring them and order phone and broadband of them.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

TalkTalk Ireland does exist but last year they were bought by Digiweb (owners of Digiweb & Smart), they offer both telephone and Broadband in Ireland.

I've heard very little about them to be honest be it bad or good,

• Registered Users Posts: 22 at the gates

Yeh thanks folks just as i thought not many people have broadband with them. I think it's relatively new over here with talk talk/digiweb, annoying as like most people i want to be sure before i take the plunge particularly when it's mainly for online gaming. i already have a phone package with them so it'd just be broadband i'd be getting. thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

It'll be resold eircom broadband anyway, same as most other DSL providers. Digiweb have a good track record though.

Advertisement