Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Catholic Confirmation of my daughter

• 17-11-2010 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭

Hi, hoping someone can help please. My daughter is preparing for Confirmation and she is creating a scrapbook as part of this preparation. Only problem is, she has mislaid the "instructions". :( The instructions are a page by page guide of what should be included in the scrapbook.

Do any of you happen to have a copy of the instructions please? Maybe one of the teachers?

Many thanks:)
    Ali

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭Jester Minute

Alice1 wrote: »
    Hi, hoping someone can help please. My daughter is preparing for Confirmation and she is creating a scrapbook as part of this preparation. Only problem is, she has mislaid the "instructions". :( The instructions are a page by page guide of what should be included in the scrapbook.

Do any of you happen to have a copy of the instructions please? Maybe one of the teachers?

Many thanks:)
    Ali
    It might be easier for you to ask the teacher in person, or perhaps your daughter could approach one of her friends. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Alice1

Thanks Jester. I'll ask the teacher tomorrow - just a wee nervous girl is fretting cos she was supposed to do some of the scrapbook tonight. I've reassured her that I will explain to the teacher and meanwhile my husband is taking the house apart to find the original. (I'm praying to St Anthony)

Thanks again
    Ali

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭Jester Minute

Alice1 wrote: »
    Thanks Jester. I'll ask the teacher tomorrow - just a wee nervous girl is fretting cos she was supposed to do some of the scrapbook tonight. I've reassured her that I will explain to the teacher and meanwhile my husband is taking the house apart to find the original. (I'm praying to St Anthony)

Thanks again
    Ali

This is interesting background:
    http://www.catholicculture.org/culture/what_you_need_to_know/index.cfm?id=75

A little bit advanced for your daughter perhaps, but you may find it useful!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Alice1

Jester, you are a star - thanks for going to so much trouble for me. My daughter now has a copy of the "instructions" and teacher was really pleasant.

Thanks again.

Ali

Advertisement