Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good akuma video suggestions

Options
  • 17-11-2010 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

So besides tokido what are some players playing akuma on ssf4 today that are worthe checking out? I've been watching fujino videos alot, his U1 setups are so good. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I dunno man.
    Tokido is so GODLIKE, you might as well just watch his vids twice.
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 DPjohnny

I actually like watching fujimo videos more

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Momochi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 DPjohnny

Momochi videos are old and seen them all. Unless he has news I just didn't see but mainly looking for sone newer ssf4 videos

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Eita's great and still plays Akuma on ssf4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Infiltration made Top 8 at Evo and has some good videos from it on Youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Look for any of me as a guideline of 'what not to do'...

Otherwise,
    Tokido, Mamochi, Loltima (LordofUltima - tutorials and matches), JR Rodriguez, WestAB, ShinAkuma (I think he's ShinAkuma204), Infiltration...

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

K66, Yuu★, Noriyasu and Misse, They all play akuma and have replays on youtube from XBOX/PSN, Fujino is Ndsg on xbox. ShadyK I heard is good, hes got a long set up against Air on youtube

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BourketheJerk

Just saw this video of Mago playing Akuma...

Advertisement