Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the cheapest way of getting rid of domestic waste/bins?

Options
  • 17-11-2010 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I went to the landfill near Inagh and they said it was 6 euro per rubbish bag...To me, thats way too expensive just for one bag...

What are my other legal options off getting rid of my rubbish?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

produce less rubbish... :pac:

No, seriously, all CoCo landfills cost the same, that is 6 Euro per bag.
    If you collect recycable stuff separately it's 5 Euro (I think) per load, no matter how much.

It's still the cheapest, all the commercial bin collectors are way more expensive. At least with the amount of rubbish I have.

Still, reducing your rubbish (i. e. buy fruit & veg not in plastic boxes but loose in bags) reduces the money you have to pay as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 drivingmenuts

Its 6 euro for a bag regardless of size....get the wheely bin liners and fit 4 normal bags into it. I have done and still do this.I live close to Inagh so its easy for me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Gralus

cheers Guys....

The stuffing of everything into one big bag has me sold!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 drivingmenuts

you are welcome ha ha

Advertisement