Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big house on fire gracedieu....

• 17-11-2010 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭

2 incidents at same time, Anyone know what happened around half 8 tonight i passed up billberry and 2 cop cars at travellers entrance with lights on and then i go further up by de la salle grounds road, big house on fire their lots of fire engines their at the moment trying to put it out ... anyone know if the house vacant????:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

jo06555 wrote: »
    2 incidents at same time, Anyone know what happened around half 8 tonight i passed up billberry and 2 cop cars at travellers entrance with lights on and then i go further up by de la salle grounds road, big house on fire their lots of fire engines their at the moment trying to put it out ... anyone know if the house vacant????:confused:

I'm up on the hill looking down at it. It was really bad alright. Two rooves with flames shooting up off them. They have a cherry picker there and hose going down on it at the moment and still burning. I hope to god there was no one caught in it. Both houses are surely gutted anyways. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

deisedevil wrote: »
    I'm up on the hill looking down at it. It was really bad alright. Two rooves with flames shooting up off them. They have a cherry picker there and hose going down on it at the moment and still burning. I hope to god there was no one caught in it. Both houses are surely gutted anyways. :(

Ye i taught it was just one big house but i was only driving past so i didnt see it well only the flames , i too hope nobody caught up in it .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

deisedevil wrote: »

I hope it was a SImon Snorkel and not a cherry picker:D

Advertisement