Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Where did you get your Kinect?

• 18-11-2010 2:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭

Hey just wondering where did people buy thier kinects and which shops/online stores do the best deals?

I'm looking for a bundle 250gb console with the kinect and kinect adventures.
    Am also looking to get your shape: fitness evolved and kinectimals.

Should I get them now or hold off till nearer Xmas when shops might be doing better deals?

Need it for xmas btw, present for my younger brother and sister...

Thanks in advance..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056085432&page=7

Bit of info here on what offers people have found, what I know from our place, Smyths, though is €179.99 for Kinect and any Kinect game, the €55 Kinectimals bundle with the plush toy being the obvious choice here. Then you can take one of the €5 vouchers from the offer and use it off Your Shape to get it for €40, voila, €220 for the lot.

EA Sports Active is out this Friday though for €90, I'd hang out out to see how reviews of it come back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

The 250GB Xbox 360 Kinect Bundle is meant to sell for €350 but some places aren't selling it for that.It says on the Smyths website that you can get it for that price instore.I read on a few sites today that you have to pre-order it this week if you want any chance to have one for Christmas,that may be just englands though.

Apologies, misread that you were looking for the bundle! In that case it'd be €384.99 (possibly €379.99, can't quite remember) with any Kinect game of your choice, and Your Shape again €40 extra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

niallon wrote: »
    Apologies, misread that you were looking for the bundle! In that case it'd be €384.99 (possibly €379.99, can't quite remember) with any Kinect game of your choice, and Your Shape again €40 extra.

No problem!,

Is that €385 for 250gb console, kinect, kinect adventures game + another game of choice?

Some places doing console, kinect and kinect adventures for €350....

No problem!,

Is that €385 for 250gb console, kinect, kinect adventures game + another game of choice?

Some places doing console, kinect and kinect adventures for €350....

Yup, €350 for console, Kinect and Adventures is the standard. An extra €30 then gets you any other Kinect game

• Advertisement
Advertisement