Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Casuals 19/11/10

Options
  • 18-11-2010 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

Anyone at all up for some BB games in the afternoon before we head on out to the North? I'm still a lil shaky on my execution and I could use a few tough matches to loosen up...and I know a few of you need some more match-up play time to muck about and figure out certain aspects of the game... (MAGNETS)

Looking to start around 2-3, go on till like 7 or so. I want to have an early night:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 DPjohnny

I'll be in xgc for street fighter as well if anyone is interested in that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Welp, looks like no interest for BB...I'ma gonna have to take my next trick up North with me =3
    Hope ya'll are ready for the biggest, stupidest, idiotic thing I've cooked up since I accidentally started preachin' the MikeZ special.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Voa wrote: »
    Welp, looks like no interest for BB...I'ma gonna have to take my next trick up North with me =3
    Hope ya'll are ready for the biggest, stupidest, idiotic thing I've cooked up since I accidentally started preachin' the MikeZ special.

Voa! If there's someone there with another PS stick I'd love a few games :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

I will be down, if I am going to Belfast (not sure yet)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Yeeeah...nah. Since I'd have to take either my laptop or my stick, I choose laptop to get colleging done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Might be in for SF4 around 3

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I can be in for about three for an hour or two, then I have to head to Bray.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 DPjohnny

I went to see Harrys potter just got back sorry didn't think anyone was going in

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I popped my head in to say hi around half 6, and it was just a dozen Spaniards playing FIFA.

I didn't stay.

Advertisement