Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Emergence of Carlow I.T. wexford EXCELLENT!

Options
  • 18-11-2010 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

hi lads,

what do you all think about the emergence of Carlow i.t. in wexford.... i think its a brilliant scheme and great for everyone in the town and surrounding towns/counties ...

i had orignally looked on this as mmmmmmmmeh! but a couple of close relations have since gone to it and i had the chance to snoop around and i think its a brilliant little college.... main part in peters which looks great, old and overlooking the town and wexford bay and gives a sence of history or an age old university and then you have the great building in the Tech V.E.C. wexford town which houses the Art students... people from all over are actually gong to this and coming to wexford becuase of it and its brilliant for the town...

in a relations class there are students from China,Germany,Czech Republic and more ... i think over 7 or 8 different nationalities who actually came specifically for their college course...they were not living in the town or working here beforehand ... so thats an excellent thing to see and hear...

also lots of people from carlow itself, waterford, ross, gorey, dublin etc etc all attending courses there ...

I heard Carlow are really delighted wiht this project and they are thinking on renaming to C.W.I.T. Carlow Wexford I.T. such is the success of the project...

also heard that when the court house and tax office move into the new building on the newtown road, the I.T. whave plans to purchase the old courthouse and grounds for the college which is a great building, also with outbuildings,lots of space, right in town and will be an enormous boost for the town in general!

positive vibes all round ! what you all think ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Always thought it was a great idea.

Seems to be doing quite well aswell

Some quite good courses on offer there aswell to be fair!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

also heard that when the court house and tax office move into the new building on the newtown road, the I.T. whave plans to purchase the old courthouse and grounds for the college which is a great building, also with outbuildings,lots of space, right in town and will be an enormous boost for the town in general!

Wexford Corporation are due to get the courthouse and the campus has a very poor selection of courses they could start trying to introduce more.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭WexfordWarrior

rome wasnt built in a day pal.... they have alot of good courses on there and im sure more will come further down the line... its a success anyway and great to have it ! LOCH GARMAN ABU !

Advertisement