Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick retro thread

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I remember that pub up by Carey's Road actually. I think it was burned out by the end! Seemed like an interesting spot! :pac:

Wasn't there also a pub where Panda Tool hire is on Hyde Road too? It's just up from the Station.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭apc

afro man wrote: »
    some good memories close encounters with the phones we were spoilt back then :D and the pink elephant but I must have went on the quiet nights and missed the guys leaving by the windows... trying to remember a small pub up by station as you headed for prospect from station to traffic lights if you turned right it was on your left it has been knocked now and looks like empty offlce blocks our something was only in it once and an experience rough and ready barman was drinking as much as us it was after the lark in the park concert in the peoples park think the stunning were the headliners

Frosts Bar?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭apc

Listening to the Outfit play in the Courtyard on Sunday afternoons

• Site Banned Posts: 60 ✭✭enterprise2017

Hi sorry to drag up an old page but this thread was very interesting can we give it another go?

Advertisement