Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tried again !

Options
  • 18-11-2010 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all,

Well im back again. got negative last month and now in the process of trying again.

Got my period 31st Oct. Since the last cycle was quite short for me i started with ovulation sticks around the 9th . I got a smiley face sat morn 13th so we tried.Wasnt sure if i was still ovulating on the sunday so i tried another ovulation stick on the sunday morning and got a negative? bit strange.

anyway today i am starting to get slight lower back pain and some spotting. Sounds to me like the same scenario again from last month - couple of days after the deed i seem to get slight periody pains and spotting - which last month was then followed by period.

Spotting i got this time though is different to last month - its like a thick discharge with hint of pink ( sorry to be graphic )
    suppose im just hoping someone will say oh i got that and then few weeks later got a positive back !
    Anyone ever experience anything like this before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭newmammy2011

Could be an implantation bleed!
    Didnt get it myself but have read about plenty of women who have!
    Good Luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

Im the same, never had it but it does sound like what ive read about implantation bleeding, and the timing sounds good?
    Best of luck!:)

Advertisement