Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Band 3 Freezing

Options
  • 18-11-2010 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭

I've been having a weird problem with Rock Band 3 ever since I got it.
    During a specific loading screen, and only during this exact one, there is a chance that it will freeze at the exact same point. It's the one where your roadies are wheeling a large crate down a ramp. If it freezes it always freezes at the exact same point on that loading screen.

I initially had the game installed to the HDD so tried uninstalling it and playing from the disc and it happened again. My Xbox is the slim model and doesn't freeze on any other game. It seems to be just a chance occurrence during that one loading screen. Very frustrating as it is unpredictable and can ruin your fun when you're getting some momentum going.

I'm just curious if anyone else had noticed this or would know why it could be happening. Disc is in perfect condition and the console is well looked after.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Yeah happened to me about 3 or 4 times so far, in the same spot as you likely. It was definitely a loading screen before a song though not sure which one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

Has happened to me on a few occasions exactly where you described

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Lucky Charms

/nod same for me

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

Thanks for the replies guys, good to know it's not just me.
    Was starting to worry my disc might have been a bad burn or something else was dodgy. Hopefully there will be a patch soon as if it happens early into a session you end up not wanting to play it at all then. :)

Otherwise great game.

Advertisement