Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rip off oil company's

Options
  • 18-11-2010 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

I have friends who are moving house,here in Castlebar, and they want to transfer the oil from their old house to their new house, I have phoned around asking about "Suck Out" as I did the same few years back, which cost me €40. I am now being quoted €100, they explained to me that it took 2 men now, but I remember one guy coming and dong it. I want to know what this other guy does, probably sits on his arse in the cab reading newspaper and listening to radio. :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭HarryPotter41

the_pits wrote: »
    I have friends who are moving house,here in Castlebar, and they want to transfer the oil from their old house to their new house, I have phoned around asking about "Suck Out" as I did the same few years back, which cost me €40. I am now being quoted €100, they explained to me that it took 2 men now, but I remember one guy coming and dong it. I want to know what this other guy does, probably sits on his arse in the cab reading newspaper and listening to radio. :mad:

Presumably its down to health and safety due to the fact they are moving flammable liquid.

Advertisement