Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FIFA corruption - Two found guilty and banned

• 18-11-2010 2:38pm

What id like to know is how these two are not banned for life from having any involvement in the game. 3 and 1 years is pathetic. Obviously Poor Sepp and co have their own skeletons, they dont want to come out.

Article here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

What id like to know is how these two are not banned for life from having any involvement in the game. 3 and 1 years is pathetic. Obviously Poor Sepp and co have their own skeletons, they dont want to come out.

Article here

iceberg1.gif

mixednuts wrote: »
    iceberg1.gif

Sorry about this but i dont get it whats the iceberg about? Seriously?:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

its the tip of the iceberg !!!

PCPhoto wrote: »
    its the tip of the iceberg !!!

Oh god me so stoopid! :o

Sorry, it was a heavy night in the glen :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,374 ✭✭✭bladespin

The FAI should have a press conference and laugh.

MasteryDarts Ireland - Master your game!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

In fairness I was supposed to type "tip of the iceberg" .:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Would expect nothing more from them tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭omniscient_toad

I particularly like how despite punishing both men and thereby seeming to agree with their guilt they are clearly absolutely outraged by the temerity of the Sunday Times in uncovering it. I would have thought they'd be more embarrassed by the fact they clearly can't police themselves and required outside intervention to bring this to light but from a number of thinly veiled statements they obviously deeply resent the newspaper involvement.

The whole idea of this impacting on the English World Cup bid is also pretty pathetic, by the Fifa selection committee if they're influenced by it, and by the FA themselves for spouting nonsense like this .

Advertisement