Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration for modules in semester 2

Options
  • 18-11-2010 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi, does anyone know when registration for modules in semester 2 is open? tried to apply for a module I really wanted to do but it said that the class was full. Any chance that people may drop out of this class in semester 2?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Registration re-opens on January 6th - and yes, there is a good chance that someone will end up dropping out of the module. Helped me switch two modules last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

There's no harm in E-mailing the lecturer too asking about additional places.

I did this a couple years back, and they opened up an additional 3 spaces. ( They can't let just one person in, due to equality and the like ) So the three or however many spaces will appear on the mod reg page.

No harm in trying if there is none available on the tab.

Advertisement