Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

utv broadband

• 18-11-2010 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

hi anybody in munster area getting utv broadband...great packages for good price..let me know.thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 alanhiggy

its just that im looking for a good speed broadband for a reasonable price..feedback would be great..tried wiimax but they look for 150 euro connection fee on top of monthly bill.thank you

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

UTV is a Eircom Reseller, it'll work anywhere Eircom works so your query about in the munster area is pretty pointless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 alanhiggy

but they have great deals......so can i get that their broadband??

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

alanhiggy wrote: »
    but they have great deals......so can i get that their broadband??

If you can get eircom broadband then you can get UTV,

Advertisement