Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it ok to leave car overnight in park and ride?

Options
  • 18-11-2010 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Is it ok to leave car overnight in park and ride? Or is it vandal heaven?!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭geem

I wouldn't. Safer to get a taxi to the dart and leave car at home. Or I'd prefer to leave my car on a nearby housing estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

Is it ok to leave car overnight in park and ride? Or is it vandal heaven?!

Cheers

I've left it there a couple of times over night and it was fine. Gutted, i wanted someone to nick it. Have you still got that Saints sticker on show? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

I have also parked there over night with no hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

Yeah it should be fine. Left ours there in the past too.you'd be very unlucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Cranipea

I left mine there & had the windscreen & passenger window smashed in. Thats going back a while now but if you have the option get a lift/taxi to the dart. For the sake of a couple of quid in a taxi its worth it! I had a 4am wake up call from the Guards to come collect the car that night! Thankfully windscreen cover but its the hassle of it really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

If you are parking Saturday night into Sunday morning then you could leave it on the main street as parking is free on Sunday.

Less chance of the car being damaged there as there will be more people around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭FluffyCat

My car was vandalised twice and it was right outside my house!! I think you risk that where ever you park!!

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

Well I left it in the Park and Ride and all was good this morning.

Thanks for the replies.

Ciaran of course!!! :D

Advertisement