Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CWO payment

• 18-11-2010 3:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 218 ✭✭

After weeks of hassle with swo over changing addresses and going from jsb to jsa.I have been put on their means test waiting list. Was told by the swo to go see the cwo as i could be waiting a while for my claim to come through.
    Brought in all my info over a week ago and seen my cwo on monday there was a payment in the post office for me to today.
    What i want to know is do i have to go back there weekly or will they just keep putting in the money in the post office until my claim comes through from the swo?
    Regards
    Timogen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭notsobusy

I would imagine you just have to go to the Post office every week to collect it! I'm getting a payment from the CWO and that's what I do!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 218 ✭✭timogen

Thanks notsobusy will do.i just rang the health office aswell and the receptionist wasn't that up to speed.She said check to see if it's in the post office next week and if not call into to them,but then i asked wouldn't i be out of a weeks payment then and her reponse was aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!could you ring back later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

If you applied for weekly supplementary payments to tide you over till your jobseekers payment is processed (as opposed to a once off emergency payment),then the weekly payments will continue. The receptionist at the Health Office is not a CWO and would have no access to your file.

Thats what i am talking about balagan.you are not my cwo or neither do you have access to my file but you were still able to give me a bit of advice that helps.It is the weekly supplement i applied for she might not know me, she should still be able to advise me of what i need to do next.
    You had the sence to ask what i had applied for she didn't.

Just to up date,went to the post office to day and my bswa was in there for pay period 25/11/10 to 01/12/10. i went in last thursday and was given only 3 days pay period from the15/11/10 to 17/11/10. Now i have the problem of a missing week.I believe the p.o messed up but will i have to go back to cwo to the get this fixed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement